Follow

Akatsuki

Team » Akatsuki appears in 73 issues.

The Akatsuki has had wildly different purposes over the course of its existence. Under its first leader, Yahiko, they were trying to lead the world to the dawn of a new age of peace and understanding. After Yahiko's death, it underwent drastic changes by its 2nd leader Pain/Nagato and is now composed of about 10 S-rank criminals desiring to capture all 9 tailed beasts for world domination.

What do You think Their Plan is?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Resonate

The Akatsuki seem to have a strange thing going on with all the biju...what do you think they want to do with all of them? The amount of power they'd get with them all is enough to....destroy the planet at least, I'm assuming....

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Resonate says:

"The Akatsuki seem to have a strange thing going on with all the biju...what do you think they want to do with all of them? The amount of power they'd get with them all is enough to....destroy the planet at least, I'm assuming...."

Hmmm maybe just rule everything but I doubt that. Maybe their trying to ressurect something.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

I think that Masashi can be more original than that lol

They definitely aren't trying to take over the world

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DEADPOOL

Pein said one thing to Hida, but said another to Jiraiya.

Pein told Hidan that they were basically going to use the Bijuu to financially crush all of the ninja villages and they'd be the only ones left, thus they'd have the world by the balls.

However, Pein told Jiraiya that he was going to use the Bijuu to create a new jutsu that he will give to other conntries and let them use it against each other. After which, he believes the people won't fight ever again.

As for Madara's plans? Hard to say. Something about Sasuke becoming a hawk.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

hmmmm

interesting

well, to me, Hidan was nothing but a pawn that was owned by Shikamaru (one of the most awesome fights in the series by far).

I think he may have told Jiraiya the truth since he was planning to use him...if he was, at least

Assimilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Assimilation

I think the second possiblity sounds more plausible, since i think tht Naruto should be more original then that, but at the same time, Madara seems to be really weird, so I'm presently confused as hell about Akatsuki.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By zee crusher

What they said it was like the first time we caught them lol think of it this way. ( memebers 9 demons??? There isn't nine memebers anymore but there use to be there goal is to steal all the demons. Seeing as how naruto still has his orochimarus own got 7 heads cut off and is trapped for all eternity kisame already had his and gaaras got his taken away they only got two taken lol.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DEADPOOL

Kisame and Orochimaru aren't Jinchuuriki, that we know of, there is alot of speculation that they were/are. Kisame could had been the 3-tailed shark demon (which had a friend named Samehada), but Kishimoto decided to make the 3-tailed demon and turtle. Orochimaru might be the 8-tail snake, it's unknown.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Resonate

yeah...well, whatever Oro was, I think Itachi did a damn good job at the sealing lol

and they would have taken that beast a long time ago

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.