Coolest of Akatsuki?

#1 Edited by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok guys, who do you think is the coolest member of Akatsuki?

Deidara
Hidan
Itachi
Kakuzu
Kisame
Konan
Orochimaru
Pein
Sasori
Tobi
Zetsu

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I have only seen Orochimaru Diedara Itachi Sasori and (I think)Kisame in action. The coolest is prolly Itachi but it is too early to say Orochimaru is obviously popular as well.

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Sasori a ton. Hidan was good too.

#4 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

SAsori was super fresh. WHich is Hidan?

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

He was basically a living voodoo doll. He would hurt himself to hurt his enemy once he got some of their blood. Fought Shikamaru.

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

THat has happened in the Manga correct? I am familiar through the anime and haven't seen that far. I gotta get the manga.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it happened in the manga. I don't follow the anime so I don't know if it happened there yet.

#8 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

HIDAN and Sasori

#9 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

::deleted::
Post Edited:2008-01-08 19:39:48

#10 Posted by Dee (73 posts) - - Show Bio

tobi and pein. i think tobi is kakashi's dead friend Obito from the past (notice the sharingan eye) may also be madahara uchiha, and ultimately more powerful than pein.

#11 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi he was funny

#12 Posted by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

While I think all of the Akatsuki are too freak'n cool, I can't decide between Kakuzu and Tobi as #1.

Post Edited:2008-01-08 19:42:08

#13 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/177/f/9/Hidan_by_pokefreak.jpg He was basically a living voodoo doll. He would hurt himself to hurt his enemy once he got some of their blood. Fought Shikamaru."

Correction, he got owned by Shikamaru

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/177/f/9/Hidan_by_pokefreak.jpg He was basically a living voodoo doll. He would hurt himself to hurt his enemy once he got some of their blood. Fought Shikamaru."

Whos the second dude never saw him before???

Also i'd give it to orochimaru he fougth a four tailed fox lol Kisame hes just a born G lol Zetsu hes looks vicious. Pein good god thats a god lol. Tobi or madara lol who ever you wanna call the strongest uchica ever lol hes a G his brother was to till he well lost the light lol.

#15 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Buckshot says:
Whos the second dude never saw him before??? Also i'd give it to orochimaru he fougth a four tailed fox lol Kisame hes just a born G lol Zetsu hes looks vicious. Pein good god thats a god lol. Tobi or madara lol who ever you wanna call the strongest uchica ever lol hes a G his brother was to till he well lost the light lol."

That's hidan....

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"zee crusher says:
"Buckshot says:
Whos the second dude never saw him before??? Also i'd give it to orochimaru he fougth a four tailed fox lol Kisame hes just a born G lol Zetsu hes looks vicious. Pein good god thats a god lol. Tobi or madara lol who ever you wanna call the strongest uchica ever lol hes a G his brother was to till he well lost the light lol."
That's hidan...."

I know when was he ever on the manga or vids i don't rememeber him.

#17 Posted by The Cosmic Kid (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Well orochimaru isnt part of the akatski anymore so i would say Itachi.

#18 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Copy says:
"zee crusher says:
"Buckshot says:
That's hidan...."
I know when was he ever on the manga or vids i don't rememeber him."

He is in the manga where he killed Asuma, but then he got slaughtered ten chapters later by Shikamaru.

#19 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

He deserved it...and Tobi and Itachi are by far the coolest members of the team....then I guess Pein is, but we haven't sen much of him at all

#20 Posted by tokenredguy (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Id hafta say the partnership of Hidan and Kakuzu their Jutsu's completley compliment eachother

#21 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

To be truthful, I hated Hidan with a firey passion. He was nothing but a freak who did nothing to help the story along except for kill Akuma shamefully. I mean, Asuma deserved a much better death then being killed by another man committing Sepuku. I Laughed when Hidan was Beaten.

#22 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"To be truthful, I hated Hidan with a firey passion. He was nothing but a freak who did nothing to help the story along except for kill Akuma shamefully. I mean, Asuma deserved a much better death then being killed by another man committing Sepuku. I Laughed when Hidan was Beaten. "

hahaha

love your hidden message, and I second that speech

#23 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"hahaha love your hidden message, and I second that speech"

Thank you, and i love yours too.

#24 Edited by DEADPOOL (2702 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like all of Akatsuki, but I like Tobi the best followed by Kakuzu.

#25 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Assimilation says:

"Resonate says:
"hahaha love your hidden message, and I second that speech"
Thank you, and i love yours too."

??? where?

#26 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

orochimaru but ive only seen him itatchi and kisame fight in naruto

#27 Posted by hidan (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi, Pein (or whatever his identity is) Hidan And Deidara

#28 Posted by zronn, of dark world (7 posts) - - Show Bio

SASORI AND ZETSU

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go with Sasori. One of the coolest guys, and showed amazing ability as a puppet master. The only reason he lost was by plot device. He should have and would have kicked Sakura and the old ladies butt, if they hadn't needed them for the story.

#31 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

hahahah

Sakura was an unecessary plot device, and no, he died because he was finally sorry for what he had done, and let himself take the strike. Other than that, yes, he obviously would have won

#32 Posted by common (30 posts) - - Show Bio

pein the leader of course he is interesting then i could say itachi or...sasori

#33 Posted by PROFFESOR SHOGANAI (6 posts) - - Show Bio

kisame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 Posted by Kurrent (14061 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi

#35 Posted by AxelBurns (3 posts) - - Show Bio

hidan is the coolest i like how he swears xD he pwns sasori

#36 Posted by riotman (716 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Deidara, Hidan and Kisame, Tobi is very funny too

#37 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.