Follow

Ahsoka Tano

Character » Ahsoka Tano appears in 79 issues.

Ahsoka Tano was the Jedi Padawan of Anakin Skywalker during the Clone Wars until she left the Jedi Order when she was wrongly accused as a criminal by the Jedi Council. Years later she would become a soldier of the Rebel Alliance and she fights against Darth Vader and Darth Vader's Inquisitors.

ahsokas fate

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganRogue24

what do you guys think ahsokas fate will be will she live and go into hideing or die a hero either protecting someone or trying to stop skywalker from totaly going down the darkside and fullfilling his destiny.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle
    @LoganRogue24 said:

what do you guys think ahsokas fate will be will she live and go into hideing or die a hero either protecting someone or trying to stop skywalker from totaly going down the darkside and fullfilling his destiny.

I do not really watch the show, but, I always thought it would be neat if she went into hiding and they retconned her into Lukes story....like maybe she contributed a bit into his teachings some where between Episodes 5 and 6. Luke becoming a Jedi so quickly was perfectly fine and understandable until the prequel trilogy made everything so complicated
    pspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

#3  Edited By pspin

Having her survive until the Legacy Era (40 ABY and beyond) would be cool because if she could interact with Luke it would be interesting to see how he reacts to someone who really knew his father as Anikin instead of Darth Vader.

Or they could kill her on screen by Anikin's hand would also be pretty cool

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Delphic

@pspin said:

Having her survive until the Legacy Era (40 ABY and beyond) would be cool because if she could interact with Luke it would be interesting to see how he reacts to someone who really knew his father as Anikin instead of Darth Vader.

There was that one point where Ashoka saw her future self and warned her about Anakin, so it would be cool to still see her grow into that adult role.

I doubt they will kill her considering SW: Clone Wars is supposed to be a kids show. She will probably go into hiding. If they did kill her though, she would probably have an ambiguous death like falling into a chasm or something.

pspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

#5  Edited By pspin

@Delphic said:

@pspin said:

There was that one point where Ashoka saw her future self and warned her about Anakin, so it would be cool to still see her grow into that adult role.

I doubt they will kill her considering SW: Clone Wars is supposed to be a kids show. She will probably go into hiding. If they did kill her though, she would probably have an ambiguous death like falling into a chasm or something.

My friend brought up the point of her getting really injured and getting put in some kind of stasis to heal but because of Order 66 everyone forgot about her and Luke finds her in the future. I found that to be a reasonable way of doing it that wouldn't throw a bunch of stories into chaos by having her survive outright. I mostly just don't want her to have a stupid death because I think she has a lot of potential as a character in EU stuff

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By COBRAMORPH

by the time I saw the show,after playing Force Unleashed, I thought she was Shak-Ti. I liked the idea of Vader's secret apprentice killing Ankin's apprentice.

she has to have a bad end. Either she is killed by Vader, & I hope she knows he's Anikin, or Vader & Palpatine create an injection to remove force powers, test it on her, & Vader sells her to Jabba.

It has to be a dark, tragic, messed up end.

The movie is called return of the jedi, the order has to be gone. Vader & Palpatine have to look like they won.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.