Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Episode 103 'The Asset'

• 58 results
    MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

@barkley: ummm TV by the numbers reports thAt ncis had 17 million total and 2.9 in the key demo while shield had 7 nearly 8 total and 2.7 in the key demo

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By noj

This episode was WAY better than the first two in my opinion. The first two werent bad and I liked them alright but this was the first one that got me excited.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
    Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Ellie_Knightfall

Consistently underwhelmed by this show

HuiZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By HuiZe

Agents of SHIELD's been pretty bad so far. They've got a nice, big budget but no writing to direct it in an at least decent manner. Really sucks since a show centering around SHIELD could go well. Then again, Marvel and TV rarely mix well. The show is simply a bore with an extremely bland cast barring Coulson.

On the flipside, Skye is smoking hot in that red dress.

After an AOS episode, I would smile as I remembered Arrow was coming back, which it finally is. Cheers!

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By charlieboy

I don't know what everybody's problem is. The show's not perfect but it's not bad either. Plus we shouldn't expect cameos every episode.

E1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By E1000

Hum, Why would Coulson kill that guy ?? What was the reason ? How could he have known that it would solve anything ? He's not a superhero but still, it didn't make any sense to kill that guy.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#57  Edited By owie  Moderator

This was better than the last two, but it still was weighed down by a lot of bad acting and dialog. 3 strikes and you're out.

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

I know some people hate it with a passion, but for a network TV show that's only on its 3rd episode, it's pretty good. FitzSimmons were toned down a bit this episode, along with a lot of the humor that was a bit much. This episode seemed more focused and had less fat than those previous. I don't dislike the characters as much as I did initially, so hopefully it can continue this upward trend.

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Miss_Garrick

This show had some really great moments and one or two "Hopefully the writers will get to fixing that in future episodes" moments. I am really glad that Ward is improving his people skills in a way that feels realistic and conveys that common sense is at work. When you have a show take place in an unrealistic world, the more awesome it is when the characters are portrayed as realistic as possible.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.