Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. E209 Clip - "… Ye Who Enter Here"

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns this week, "… Ye Who Enter Here" airs Tuesday, December 2 on ABC at 9 p.m. ET/PT. This is the second to last new episode before the Fall finale next week. The show will go on a winter break as Marvel's Agent Carter starts up on January 6 for eight weeks.

Here's the synopsis for this week's episode:

“SHIELD discovers the ancient city before Hydra, but uncovering the secrets may require one of Coulson’s team to make the ultimate sacrifice. Meanwhile, May and Skye race to get to Raina before Whitehall takes her.”

That means we're getting closer to finding out what the deal is with the city. Is it Attilan? Are we getting our first official Cinematic Universe link to the Inhumans?

It looks like we might get some answers about Skye's past but in the clip released, she's going to be lucky to make it out of this encounter alive.

What?!? Skye is fighting Agent Melinda May? How could she hope to even survive?

Well, Skye has been going through a lot of training. First she was training with Agent Ward before he...you know. She's been training with May since. She's shown a lot of improvement but still, she wouldn't be a match for her. So what's going on in the clip? If you recall how Episode 204, "Face My Enemy" ended, this makes a little more sense.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Pretty bad ass. Are we thinking this is another face mask thing?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:o

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Wait..since when can Skye fight like that? I know Ward was teaching her but Damn..

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardishy: I would imagine it's Agent 33. When she had May's face on, the mask was burnt/electorcuted onto her? So she's likely stuck like that now and still brainwashed into working for HYDRA.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Wait..since when can Skye fight like that? I know Ward was teaching her but Damn..

After Ward was locked up, May continued her training.

Looks like we are going to see if it paid off

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Normal time has passed since Winter Soldier/end of Season 1. She's been training with May. It's impressive. Maybe it has something to do with her true heritage?

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I'm not watching (I don't want any spoilers) but I am soooo excited for this episode!!! My theorey is that the city they find is an abandoned earth based Attilan, and the one in the movie will be moon based.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Yeah, you'd have to imagine it's not a bustling city. Maybe after what HYDRA did to Sky's mom, they're like "Forget this place" and moved away. I wonder if how much we'll see before the winter break.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@g_man: Well she has had some great teachers. Because she looked mighty dangerous in that clip.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By MatthewParker

@g_man said:

@matthewparker: Yeah, you'd have to imagine it's not a bustling city. Maybe after what HYDRA did to Sky's mom, they're like "Forget this place" and moved away. I wonder if how much we'll see before the winter break.

I'm hoping we see the earth based Attilan in a flashback in the movie, it would be so cool to see something that was first introduced in Agents of Shield make it into a huge blockbuster film.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

This issue looks awesome, I am kind of torn between not wanting to wait three months for the next one versus interested in Agent Carter.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By leokearon

@g_man said:

@wardishy: I would imagine it's Agent 33. When she had May's face on, the mask was burnt/electorcuted onto her? So she's likely stuck like that now and still brainwashed into working for HYDRA.

The Official Marvel site confirms it is Agent 33

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.