• 62 results
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By sora_thekey

I think Skye is Abigail Brand... Minus the green hair.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@brione: Raina and Skye being pre-Terrigen Mist Inhumans is so obvious now that I think about it. Awesome!

Also, am I the only one who noticed that Samuel L. Jackson shot all his scenes separately from the rest of the cast and they matched them up later? They must not have been able to get their schedules to match up.

Hermatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theory for Season two.

Fitz becomes MODOK!

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermatt said:

Theory for Season two.

Fitz becomes MODOK!

Please, with all the foreshadowing, they're obviously putting his mind in a simian, giving him field agent training, and he will become Hit-Monkey.

mattwing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe the first season is already over! I remember waiting all last year for the first episode and now the whole season has came and went. At least we don't have that long till season 2!

Avatar image for thewalkingdeadpool18
    thewalkingdeadpool18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The finale is garbage like most of the show. The last 5 episodes were great then they had to go back to garbage for the season finale. Not even Nick Fury could redeem this show. I was right when i said the show was just getting lucky with this current arc because they couldn't even keep the show good through the arc. Screw this freaking show it has so much potential but is such crap.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#57  Edited By MatthewParker
    Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is Ward redeemed in this episode, or is he still one with the Dark Side?

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By iDude

@omnicrono: Did you watch it yet? If not you should. I personally think he's still going to be bad in season two.

@thewalkingdeadpool18: What did you not like about the episode? It wasn't any worse then the recent past episodes, but IMO it wasn't any better either. I've grown to really enjoy the show, sure it had a rough beginning but its gotten so much better since then.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Gracetrack

@idude said:

@omnicrono: Did you watch it yet? If not you should. I personally think he's still going to be bad in season two.

No, I haven't, but I don't mind being spoiled. ;)

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@omnicrono: From what I could tell, I'm guessing he's still going to be bad. You should watch it an make your own guess.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gracetrack

@idude said:

@omnicrono: From what I could tell, I'm guessing he's still going to be bad. You should watch it an make your own guess.

Invariably, I will do just that. I simply wanted to know if he had made a definitive turn one way or the other. Thanks. You answered my question.

Avatar image for thewalkingdeadpool18
    thewalkingdeadpool18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker:

Pretty much same problem as the first 16 episodes. Terrible cliche uncreative at all roll your eyes cringe at every word script/writing. The only thing the show got better in (excluding the last 5 good episodes ) is decent characaters. The dialogue is so bad and the writing Nick Fury just magically appears right when the scientists and Coulson need him. They were making jokes at times they shouldn't been. The cliche Deathlok waits to shoot without reason. Then the cliche last second switches side because of the catchphrase from the first episode. That stupid painfully stupid scene of Garret still being alive then oh Coulson is there shoots him end of story. The show went from having a good serious arc to ending it on a crappy badly written joke. Then that stupid ending of with Ratouille guy being back but not back. Can the MCU keep anyone freaking? Please stop making death broken like it is in movies it's such bull takes away all drama. This show should be awesome but it's a pile of garbage. As far as i'm concerned it's not connected to the MCU.

Hermatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Hermatt
    @hermatt said:

Theory for Season two.

Fitz becomes MODOK!

Please, with all the foreshadowing, they're obviously putting his mind in a simian, giving him field agent training, and he will become Hit-Monkey.

YES!!!

I like that idea better!

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuddlebear: I really think it's the comicvine community too, there doesn't seem to be to many fans on here. While arrow has many on this site. It kinda makes me believe my initial feeling that there are indeed more dc fans then marvel on CV

I lean heavy heavy DC and think that iron man and captain america 2 are the only good movies marvel has put out... but still i have eyes and ears and can see agents of shield is faaaaaar superior in every way to arrow, like not just recently but from episode 1. CW Arrow is baaaaaaad minus manu bennett of course. I mean i still reluctantly watch Arrow but i feel shame, like true blood watching shame.

KingSolomon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like the episode and if season two can match the verocity of the last 8 episodes then I think season 2 is going to be great and for the record I love all the jokes. I hate shows that feel they have to be dark and edgy. What happened to garret is hilarious and deserving.

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eamon542000: Yup true but yeah that's why I said it would be some other version of the character like as you said, probably an Inhuman.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#69  Edited By amazing_webhead

I don't know what was more epic: May vs Ward, Fury giving Coulson the Destroyer Gun, or Mike taking down Garret.

Hmmm... "Phil Coulson, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.". Has a nice ring to it.

ThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I stating the obvious (or maybe been away from comic fan forums too long), but...um...

Skye is an Inhuman!

Coulson and Garett are scribbling Celestial hieroglyphics.

Put that together with the news that a Celestial appears in GoG... and old rumors that Disney will using 'inhuman' as their version of mutants... uh yeah. Adds up to me!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.