User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Shot Through the Heart and You're to Blame 2

Skye-Ward the Carrie-Brody of the MCU“Nothing Personal” continues the trend towards quality for Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD…or whatever they call it next season (I’d put even money they keep the title). The effects of Hydra coming out of the shadows finally hit home on a personal level as the team reacts to Ward being Hydra. A fact not so subtly scrawled out by Skye in the final minutes of “The Only Light in the Darkness”. These moments of earned personal...

Nothing personal, but it was an astonishing episode! 0

Yesterday's review (CHEW 41), this week's Arrow review, and last Agents review (119). Skye is being held against her will by ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agent turned Hydra spy, Ward, how will she get out this time?Waiting for ABC's "GO" on a second season. At this point at watching this TV series, I'm really hoping that ABC greenlight's a second season. The minds behind this show have finally found their footing and know what kind of show they want to create. Before the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D., this TV series ...