User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The End of the Beginning? Why'd that take 16 episodes? 0

I’m going to cut Agents of SHIELD (what I think is) a lot of slack. I don’t think it has earned it, but my issues with this show aren’t going to magically be fixed in a single episode. I still do not care about these characters even half as much as I should this far into the season. “The End of the Beginning” appears to be the first step toward a better show, kicking off this “Uprising” storyline in part due to Captain America: The Winter Soldier coming ...

Have the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. found the Clairvoyant? 0

Deathlok! Literally in the flesh, are you underwhelmed? Coulson and his Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are getting closer-and-closer to finding out the identity of the Clairvoyant. Will they find the mastermind behind all of their problems? Plus, we get our first look at Deathlok in this series! The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. series is slowly, but surely, finding their footing in what kind of show they want to create on a weekly bases. While we all know that the episodes haven't reached our expectations, we...