Will Agent X/Nijo Return to The Comics

#1 Posted by xXLukeCageXx (53 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember he was awesome and all that, then suddenly he got the American Gene and it turned him fat and Bob was assigned by Deadpool to get Agent X Back In Shape. I wanted to know do you think he will Return ?

#2 Posted by xXLukeCageXx (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is a Picture of Him

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/78975-93401-agent-x_large.jpg

#3 Posted by pinchpaker29 (470 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure, but I like Agent X. i hope he comes back, last I heard of him was news of Outlaw breaking up with him. I'm sure his return is inevitable. :D

#4 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Last I heard he was slowly losing weight, but it may be a while. His return of  course will come in due course.

#5 Posted by TheGrey (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent-x wasn't mentioned on " Deadpool Corps: Rank And Foul". Everybody else  was: outlaw, sandi, black swan... 
But he wasn't.. I don't think that he will be back.
#6 Posted by Deadpool_17 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent-x was awesome. He sure will come back.

Hey, btw there's something i don't understand... In the last issue of Agent-X, Alex Hayden's scars were transfered(something like that) to the Black Swan. 
But then how did he still have the scars in Cable&Deadpool ???

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.