Agent X has psionic powers?

#1 Edited by Twelve (229 posts) - - Show Bio

It said on Agent X's page "He also gained a portion of the Black Swan's psionic powers, although he seemed unaware that he was even using them." is this true? I'v only seen him use it once and if it is wouldn't deadpool have as well?     I just want to know if he's used them any other time?

#2 Posted by Twelve (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy Sh!t did anyone see that? I post this not even 5 mins ago and it's 147 view!!!  
#3 Edited by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

He used it without even knowing it when he beat up Taskmaster.... Taskmaster said that somehow he could not read his moves...
His shooting skills "could" also be influenced by his psionic powers(from Black Swan) 
He was the only one who could see Mary Zero....this definetly implies use of psionics.....

Do you see the line "Sexy Mama" in this pic?  
#4 Posted by Dane (10474 posts) - - Show Bio

...if you read the whole series, it is explained in full detail. He absorbed part of Black Swan's psionic ability as well as part of Deadpool's healing factor. I don't think he has either anymore.

#5 Edited by Twelve (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I'v read the Agent X series, the thing I remember them talking about when it came to copying powers was that deadpool powers were copied to each of them, memories and personality..    

@RavenDark:     who's Mary Zero???    
#6 Edited by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.