Follow

Age of X

Story arc »

In a world without X-Men, humans attacked the mutant stronghold of Fortress X on a daily basis. Basilisk, Katherine Pryde, Legacy, Magneto & others struggled to uncover the lies surrounding their world; that the residents of Utopia were warped by a new personality created inside Legion's mind.

Age of X: Checklist

• 70 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Damnit Age of X and the FF issue today....... 

*puts my straitjacket back on*
    Virus_Warning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Virus_Warning

Gah, why do I live in the middle of nowhere!  My friend's getting it for me and sending it in the mail since there are no comic shops around
    Why do I have to wait...~_~
    -Virus

@Beren:
    Dude, chill...

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By SC  Moderator

Can't sleep, too much want Age of X to sleep. >.>

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#54  Edited By xerox_kitty

I still have to wait till tomorrow (since John Valentine is such a meanie ;)

To be honest, I'm trying not to get too excited in case it's a big let down.  But it really is the one issue I'm looking forward to the most.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SC  Moderator

Its a good thing there are so many (many might be an understatement, there are like 8 plus books out) other X-Books being released to help if it does turn out to be a let down. Plus tomorrow is the issue with a bunch of artists, I sort of prefer one style though out. Oh, and tomorrow is Zeb Wells final New Mutants issue too, going to be interesting. I am still curious if Legion influences Age of X in any way. 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @SC: About the many artists.  I thought it was an anthology issue, like the Nation X mini series.  But the different art styles are for different flashbacks.  What I've seen so far in the previews seems to flow nicely.   

I'm not holding my breath for the New Mutants any more.  I've been repeatedly & increasingly disappointed with Zeb Wells run on the title.  Many promises made at the start have been broken.  So I'm going to look forward to what the title will be like after the Age of X instead :)
    miki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57  Edited By miki

great! thank you!

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By John Valentine

Age of X: Alpha was awesome.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @John Valentine: You little tease! ;)
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Bestostero

The issue was pretty ok, it definitely got the ball rolling and shed some light on the situation, but i was expecting more...

Anyways, i wont post anything specific, but im confused on whether or not the person in Rao's flashback ended up dying or not...or maybe it was suppose to be ambiguous... i got the feeling that he did die, but what Rao said after the flashback kinda left me thinking otherwise... i dont know...

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#61  Edited By crimsonspider89

That was pretty sweet. So awesome........ Loved the writing and all the art was done really well. The transitions made good sense and makes you ask what lead to this universe being made? 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @SC: About the many artists.  I thought it was an anthology issue, like the Nation X mini series.  But the different art styles are for different flashbacks.  What I've seen so far in the previews seems to flow nicely.    I'm not holding my breath for the New Mutants any more.  I've been repeatedly & increasingly disappointed with Zeb Wells run on the title.  Many promises made at the start have been broken.  So I'm going to look forward to what the title will be like after the Age of X instead :) "

Oh yeah, thats great to hear, should read well then.  

Oh, actually yeah, I can see that with Zeb Wells, he actually now that I think about it, has made a bunch of promises, offering to explain things, about Magma, Sunspot, Illiyana, but hasn't come though. Maybe I am naive, but I do think he genuinely meant to, just didn't get enough time, still no excuse. Its probably my Dani Moonstar fanaticism shining though as to why I appreciate him, since he has given her plenty of nice moments in the series. That being said, I am sort of liking that we can get Age of X twice as fast as we would had it been restricted to just Legacy.  

Hope you managed to get your copy and it wasn't a let down. 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @crimsonspider89 said:
    " That was pretty sweet. So awesome........ Loved the writing and all the art was done really well. The transitions made good sense and makes you ask what lead to this universe being made?  "

Hmmn, you sir, you have a trustworthy username, I am going to take your level of satisfaction and use that to build my expectations. AKA I am happy that its getting positive feedback! ^_^
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By John Valentine

The Basilisk storyline was the best IMO. I really enjoyed the further reveal of Scott's twisted past in this reality. I also really liked the art style. 
     The Magneto story/ foundation of Fortress X story was bad-ass, though the Paul Davison art wasn't the best.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#65  Edited By IrishX
    @xhavoc86:
    I felt the character was indeed dead.

Alpha was a nice start to this arc.
    Avatar image for crimsonspider89
    crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By crimsonspider89

The Cyclops story was unreal. Really badass. IMO, it was the best of the bunch. Is Logan dead? Or did he survive and altered in some unfathomable way? Magneto sending the building flying was awesome.  

Great start, left some build up of what is going to happen next.

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @crimsonspider89 said:
    " The Cyclops story was unreal. Really badass. IMO, it was the best of the bunch. Is Logan dead? Or did he survive and altered in some unfathomable way? Magneto sending the building flying was awesome.   Great start, left some build up of what is going to happen next. "
    Logan's dead the Dr Lady(name escapes me) killed him(mercy killing) 
    I'm liking the series so far, mainly because i like cyclop's new backstory and mask
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @EnSabahNurX said:
    " @crimsonspider89 said:
    " The Cyclops story was unreal. Really badass. IMO, it was the best of the bunch. Is Logan dead? Or did he survive and altered in some unfathomable way? Magneto sending the building flying was awesome.   Great start, left some build up of what is going to happen next. "
    Logan's dead the Dr Lady(name escapes me) killed him(mercy killing) I'm liking the series so far, mainly because i like cyclop's new backstory and mask "
    I thought that Wolverine was dead too... but if you go back & read it, you don't actually see him being killed.  Dr Kavita Rao doesn't say she killed him.  She says she doesn't know whether she saved him or not.  He could still be alive... kidnapped, brainwashed, etc...  But personally, I'm hoping for dead, because then it takes the emphasis away from him.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By John Valentine
    @xerox-kitty said:

" @EnSabahNurX said:

" @crimsonspider89 said:
    Logan's dead the Dr Lady(name escapes me) killed him(mercy killing) I'm liking the series so far, mainly because i like cyclop's new backstory and mask "
    I thought that Wolverine was dead too... but if you go back & read it, you don't actually see him being killed.  Dr Kavita Rao doesn't say she killed him.  She says she doesn't know whether she saved him or not.  He could still be alive... kidnapped, brainwashed, etc...  But personally, I'm hoping for dead, because then it takes the emphasis away from him. "
    Virus_Warning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Virus_Warning

Alpha finally came in the mail!  I'm so excited to read it ^^
    -Virus

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#71  Edited By jordama
    @John Valentine: 

that makes me sad...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.