Timeline Analysis.

#1 Posted by Teerack (5401 posts) - - Show Bio

In Avengers when the heroic age first started there was a story line that teased the Age of Ultron, and there was a timeline future Tony Stark showed and I just looked over it to see how actuate it's been sense then. It's pretty good to be honest, but I wasn't able to figure out what all the events were.

#2 Posted by Chaos Burn (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Just saw 'yesterdays x-men' there too, guess those are the 5 original ones brought back by Hank

#3 Posted by tomasmaclgh (124 posts) - - Show Bio

"THREE!" is the name of the story in the last issues of Fantastic Four, that covered the "death" of the Human Torch.

Before "SCHIZM!", the line says "All hope lays in Doom", which was something that, I think, Valeria Richards or Nathaniel said in the early FF issues.

And the Galactus Seed appeared in Mighty Thor #1.

#4 Posted by consolemaster001 (4979 posts) - - Show Bio

wow

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

"Yesterday's X-men."

Nice planning, damn.

#6 Posted by DJ1107 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe the "Whats in the rings" may have been Tony's last fight with the Mandiran

#7 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

In Avengers when the heroic age first started there was a story line that teased the Age of Ultron, and there was a timeline future Tony Stark showed and I just looked over it to see how actuate it's been sense then. It's pretty good to be honest, but I wasn't able to figure out what all the events were.

What comic is this from and how old is it?

#8 Posted by Teerack (5401 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthood: Very start of the Heroic Age. In "The Avengers" comic.

#9 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@teerack said:

@knighthood: Very start of the Heroic Age. In "The Avengers" comic.

Yeah you kinda mentioned that in the first topic. I was looking for an issue and volume number since I'm not familiar with the Heroic Age. I'll look it up.

#10 Posted by knighthood (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like Volume 4 Issue 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.