Follow

Age of Ultron

Story arc »

Marvel's first 2013 crossover event, the Earth is plunged into chaos when Ultron returns and conquers it.

'Age of Ultron' Trailer

• 53 results
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By G Bird

Only reason I'm buying it is for Moon Knight

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By trebean

SO...........................It's basically DC's Blue and Gold with Marvel Characters. (Half of these are mostly suspicions)

Heroes die (Well apparently.......... Any non popular Marvel Character is unseen)

Alt Future that get's fixed in a time travel to the past. (Well............. probably, but how the hell will they fix this?)

Main Threat was created by Hero (Well............... Technically Max is the bad guy........ but he used the O.M.A.C.s ........ but I remembered Batman having something to do with the O.M.A.C.s)

Lots of ROBOTS (O.M.A.C.s are robots.............. I think)

Ragtag band of seperated heroes unite to fight the Villain

Somebody (or bodies) die (Almost all of Carter and Ollie's team were obliverated, Ollie was even turned)

Heroes defect (Technically the O.M.A.C.s don't make the heroes defect, just take control over them)

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.