haydenclaireheroes's Age of Ultron #9 - Book Nine review

You Know Time Travel gets confusing when there are two Wolverines

Here is my video review for Age of Ultron issue 9. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Edited by bigboi100000

You're such a hater

Edited by SUPER-MAN 23

You're such a hater

She has a right to her own opinion. She had a valid opinion on how she reviewed and how many stars she gave the comic.

Other reviews for Age of Ultron #9 - Book Nine

Making Things Right 0

This series has been nothing short of disappointing, and after all the time it took to come out, having originally been announced a couple of years ago it's a real shame. With only a couple of issues left I seriously hope that it goes out with a bang, but that's asking a lot from this series.PlotAfter the hero's of this new world have been destroyed by Morgan Le Fey, and her army, Iron Man warns Wolverine not to try and change time back to the way they were. Meanwhile as Wolverine is about to ki...