haydenclaireheroes's Age of Ultron #8 - Book Eight review

Too Many Universes!

Here is my video review for Age of Ultron issue 8. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Age of Ultron #8 - Book Eight

Consequences 0

When this series was first announced a couple of years ago I was extremely happy, and really looking forward to it, but since it's start, and with it now almost being over it's been one of the biggest let-downs I've seen in comics, and to be honest it will be good when it's over.PlotCaptured by the Defenders of this new timeline, Wolverine is questioned by Iron Man over the death of Hank Pym, whilst Invisible Woman (Sue Storm) tries to escape, and Emma Frost tries to send the Defenders back to t...