haydenclaireheroes's Age of Ultron #6 - Book Six review

The Future of this series is a waste

Here is my video review for Age of Ultron issue 6. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for Age of Ultron #6 - Book Six

The Future and the Past 0

Saying that this series has been disappointing is an understatement, as it's been a disaster, even though it's had it's moments. It's a shame as well, as I was really looking forward to this series, and now I feel that it's been a waste, and am losing hope that it will become good.PlotWolverine travels to the past to stop Ultron from ever being created, but isn't alone as Invisible Woman (Sue Storm) follows him. Also Nick Fury's team consisting of Captain America, Iron Man (Tony Stark), Black W...