haydenclaireheroes's Age of Ultron #5 - Book Five review

The REAL Nick Fury is Still Alive

Here is my video review for Age of Ultron issue 5. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for the video review:

Posted by johnkmccubbin91

Do you know why the video's not embedded?

Posted by haydenclaireheroes

@johnkmccubbin91: Comic Vine doesn't allow you to embed the video anymore on a review only in blogs and forum posts. So, that is why I just put the link.

Edited by johnkmccubbin91

@haydenclaireheroes: I see. Anyway good review, got time to watch it, and as usual very good, although I personally disagreed with the rating still a good review.