haydenclaireheroes's Age of Ultron #10 - Book Ten review

How will this change the Marvel Universe?

Here is my video review for Age of Ultron issue 10. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for Age of Ultron #10 - Book Ten

Change is Coming! (I'd Rather a Refund) 0

Finally the end of Age of Ultron has arrived, and the series that I was so looking forward to, to only be a huge disappointment comes to an end. The only hope is that this issue will end the bellow mediocre story on a high, and even more so have a spectacular ending.PlotTime is running out, and can the events that have happened in Age of Ultron be rectified?ReviewThis was a decent issue, and an very interesting way to end the series, but it was still far from perfect, and didn't rectify the seri...