sol_rac's Age of Apocalypse #3 - Back from the Dead review

• sol_rac wrote this review on .
  • sol_rac has written a total of 14 reviews. The last one was for Prodigal

Awesomeness is back

Finally we started to see how the charismatic characters from Age of Apocalypse are getting back ... dont get me wrong I really like this volume but the entirely human protagonists do not fullfill my expectations on an X-Men comic book.

The good

Drawings are flawless ... all art involved in the series is incredible and manages to create the right atmosphere. The plot of resurrection of the alphas is fitting well with the post-apocalyptic story and weapon omega crusade to dominate the world. Dialogues are well thinking with clever transitions between vignettes.

The bad

I cant point out anything wrong with this issue.

The veredict

Great volume! It is evolving its potential in the right direction. Overall its a great book! 5/5