Whoa, check out Agatha

#1 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, watch your back, we have strong feminists on here

#2 Posted by Evil-G (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Who woulda thought we could ever say that Agatha Harkness is a hottie?

#3 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

who drew that?

#4 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil G? lol..oh no!

Agatha has always been hot..I mean look at that!

just count on the Ultimate Universe to make ugly chicks looks so hot...

#5 Posted by G-Man (33938 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"who drew that?"

It's in this week's Ultimate FF. Drawn by Tyler Kirkham. Not sure what happened 'cause Marvel said Mike Perkins was coming on board with this issue as the new artist.

Staff
#6 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil-G says:

"Who woulda thought we could ever say that Agatha Harkness is a hottie?
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3327/3304-agatha-harkness_400.jpg"

niiiice

#7 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

looks at Ultimate Agatha Harkness and cheers as his dreams have finally come true

#8 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats next? Aunt may as a pin up model?

#9 Posted by Evil-G (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's just hope that that's what she really looks like and doesn't look like she does in the regular Marvel U. I mean she could be using some magic to make herself look like that. If so, Johnny's going to need a looooong shower to wash away the ickiness after this:

#10 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil-G says:

"Let's just hope that that's what she really looks like and doesn't look like she does in the regular Marvel U. I mean she could be using some magic to make herself look like that. If so, Johnny's going to need a looooong shower to wash away the ickiness after this:"

lucky barstad

#11 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil-G says:

"Let's just hope that that's what she really looks like and doesn't look like she does in the regular Marvel U. I mean she could be using some magic to make herself look like that. If so, Johnny's going to need a looooong shower to wash away the ickiness after this:"

well, ima go say it helps the credability along... like keeping the lights out while doing it...

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil-G says:

lmfao

#13 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Evil-G says:

" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3327/3304-agatha-harkness_400.jpg"

No professional woman in her right mind actually expects to be taken seriously in a skirt that short. Ironic that she's actually insinuating that they shouldn't look at her chest.

shakes head

#14 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"lol, watch your back, we have **strong** feminists on here"

BatgirlBabs says:

"Evil-G says:

No professional woman in her right mind actually expects to be taken seriously in a skirt that short. Ironic that she's actually insinuating that they shouldn't look at her chest.

shakes head"

#15 Posted by G-Man (33938 posts) - - Show Bio

BatgirlBabs says:

"Evil-G says:

shakes head"

I agree. She's acting like Emma Frost. Using her...assets to prey upon the weakness of most men. Does she want to be taken seriously? She seems like it when she spoke to Dr. Storm. But obviously she's trying to activate Johnny's hormones later.

I do have to say that I feel a little icky being the top contributor to Agatha's page now.

Staff
#16 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"I do have to say that I feel a little icky being the top contributor to Agatha's page now."

its probably cause there aren't many fans of old, wrinkly women out there...but then again with this new look maybe the page will get an upgrade

#17 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
"Evil-G says:

shakes head"

I agree. She's acting like Emma Frost. Using her...assets to prey upon the weakness of most men. Does she want to be taken seriously? She seems like it when she spoke to Dr. Storm. But obviously she's trying to activate Johnny's hormones later.

I do have to say that I feel a little icky being the top contributor to Agatha's page now.

"

You shouldn't feel icky :P

Her character just seems to have had a stint of poor writing I suppose...That's not to say that intelligent women can't be sexual. It is just disappointing the way that she goes about it. So cliche.

#19 Posted by Paracelsus (1639 posts) - - Show Bio

What's the big deal- surely as a skilled sorceress(possibly in Dr Strange's league), Agatha Harkness can alter her apperance as casually as she changes her shoes?

#20 Posted by info nation (868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Paracelsus: Or find a way to revitalize their bodies OR simply create a new one and just transfer their spirits into it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.