englentine's Adventures of Superman Annual #3 - Beyond the Reach of Time review

Smart(ish) story

This has always been one of my favorite Superman storie. If for any other reason than that it points out the biggest problem, or at least one of the biggest problems, with Lois and Clarks getting married. Not really married, but their talk about having kids. He would need a mate who had some great degree of invulnerability just not to accidentally blow the top of her head off. Her in this story he finds one. It's that rationale, that I liked about this issue. Someone is thinking of the ramifications of some of the powers these people have. Good solid book. Even if you haven't read the other Armeggedon Annuals.