Ice King, Villain?

#1 Posted by wildvine (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Ice King really a villain or has he slipped into that weird middle area where King Bowser lives? Not really enemies but not friends either. I mean the Ice King did save Finn and Jake from that Hit-Man who he hired to "hit" them.

Moderator Online
#2 Edited by The_Tolman (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Ice King is a Sociopath. Through his long life filled with loneliness, he has lost touch with compassion and has no understanding of how to really interact with other living things. He is not evil in the sense of a villain but does evil because he no longer understands the difference between right and wrong.

#3 Posted by wildvine (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you. that was very well put.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by The_Tolman (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I'm here for.

#5 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Misunderstood sociopathic stalker.

#6 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6097 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildvine: He's a man obsessed with Princesses causr he called his fiance his princess and When his bcrown crown turned him crazy he became obsessed with princesses I think.

#7 Posted by Alakemega123 (733 posts) - - Show Bio

He's really just sad @wildvine

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12888 posts) - - Show Bio

What everybody else said. He's a sad, strange little man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.