User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Little is Random 0

Lar Gand of Damax you have been found worthy by the power ring of Oa Adventure Comics #522  to become the Green Lantern of sector 2814. If you can’t make heads or tails of this then it’s possible that you missed out on last months issue of Adventure Comics where Dyogene quest for a new Green Lantern came to a conclusion with Mon-El (Lar Gand) accepting the charge and starting a new chapter in the 31 century Green Lantern Corps story, but will Mon-El be able to restart the Corps? Let’s find out....

A new Green Lantern 0

I guess it´s very good (and unusual these days) to pick up a comic book that holds in itself a story with a beggining and an end, in other words, I really liked this issue because Paul Levitz created a plot (sure it has consequences and links with other issues) pretty much self contained, allowing me, that haven´t read Legion for a whole eternity almost, like centuries ago (last time it was with Olivier Coipel in pencils - funny that DC is printing a DC presents and a HC showing this period of L...