ferdi47's Adventure Comics #3 - The Boy of Steel, Part Three review

• ferdi47 wrote this review on .
  • ferdi47 has written a total of 14 reviews. The last one was for Home Alone

Friends Forever

This issue continues with Connor trying to reopen himself to the outside world as he chases Red Robin (Tim Drake) through Paris. This issue basically features the emotional charge between these two, and, if Wonder Girl had never existed, we could have had some doubts about the fact that they were JUST friends...

The artwork is amazing.

Legion Second Feature was pretty much a letdown since I don't even CARE about Sunboy and Polarboy.
Posted by goatman2112

Favorite issue ever. Loved the cover, love the story, love the relationships. It's these characters that make me want to read comics.