matthewhex's Adventure Comics #1 - The Boy of Steel, Part One; Long Live The Legion, Part One review

Boring start, but back-up feature was good.

Beautiful art. But bit of a boring start story wise. It was good, but the story basically focuses on Superboy settling back in Smallville, and not much else. There are a few little plot lines seeded and continued from other books including that weird alien thingy from ‘Superman’ (remember the Guardian’s buddy) by Johns that also tied into the Legion back up which was cool. Starman was the focus of the back up and he is such a great character. The back up rocked.

Like my review? (Or even if you don’t!) Then please check out the following blogs for more comic related goodness: http://hexsfifthcolumn.blogspot.com/ & http://acomicbookblog.com/category/comic-book-blog/marvel-blog/

Other reviews for Adventure Comics #1 - The Boy of Steel, Part One; Long Live The Legion, Part One

Better tn it deserves 0

After his return from the dead in Legion of Three Worlds, Superboy has taken up residence On the Kent farm in smallville. There he is filling out a list of things that Superman has done, and is crossing them off as he does them himself. We get a look at the way he is handeling the smalltown life, and it looks like he is there for awhile.  I do not know what it is, but there is a certain atmosphere to the book that has me liking it, probably a little more than it deserves.  There is no supportin...