who has cooler claws

Posted by X-23_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine, daken, or x-23

#1 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is the original, so I say him.
Plus, Wolverine has three claws compared to X-23's two, and his third one doesn't come from the wrist (y'know, where all of the veins are? for some reason the idea of a claw coming out from there really gets to me).

#2 Posted by X-23_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales:
i believe x 23 has one on her foot.
#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@X-23_2513: ...I'm still pondering on whether or not I think that's cool...
#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine FTW (Out of these three)

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. I don't really like him, but I can't deny the claws are awesome.

Daken's just make no sense, and X-23's are pretty cool as well.

#6 Posted by Deranged Midget (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine easily. The claw coming out of Daken's wrist is somewhat disturbing and X-23 is a ridiculous character in my opinion.

#7 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Daken's more, just because, you'd never think of claws coming out like that.

@Aronmorales said:

" Wolverine is the original, so I say him. Plus, Wolverine has three claws compared to X-23's two, and his third one doesn't come from the wrist (y'know, where all of the veins are? for some reason the idea of a claw coming out from there really gets to me). "
There are veins on the top of your hand.

#8 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!: I know that, but it's something weird for me and the wrist...

funny, I can talk fine about claws piercing through a man's hand, but when they come out of his wrists I start getting a little squeamish...
#9 Posted by DeathinFire (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines claws look pretty cool, however Daken's wrist claw can provide some cool sneaky assassination type stuff if he needs it.  It's the easiest claw to conceal (not that any of them are all that hard to conceal). 
#10 Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'! (2569 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathinFire said:
"
Wolverines claws look pretty cool, however Daken's wrist claw can provide some cool sneaky assassination type stuff if he needs it.  It's the easiest claw to conceal (not that any of them are all that hard to conceal).  "
True, he could punch someone in the chest and the bottom claw pops out for a quick second and the dude falls over dead.
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

I like X-23's.

#12 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#13 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

x23s set is the collest in my opinion since it has the greatest range of potential attakcs allowing both upper and lower body stabbing strikes strikes, dakens are intresting but iam not a fna of the location of the wrist calw thou for stealth uses its quite handy.

#14 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

daken 
his puncture wounds would look like a socket 

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by Erik (31685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
" Wolverine is the original, so I say him. Plus, Wolverine has three claws compared to X-23's two, and his third one doesn't come from the wrist (y'know, where all of the veins are? for some reason the idea of a claw coming out from there really gets to me). "
X-23 and Daken have 6 claws total just like Wolverine does. Furthermore, you have veins and arteriole on the anterior and posterior sides of your wrist.
#17 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: True about the six-claws in total, but three in unison, for me, beats two in the hand and one on the foot or two in the knuckle and one in the wrist.

And yes, I am aware that nerves are everywhere, but for some reason I get a bit...what's a good simile? bothered if something pierces the wrist.
#18 Posted by Erik (31685 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales: 
I said veins and arteriole, not nerves.
#19 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@erik: Either way, if I can see the vein, I don't wanna see something coming out of the same place.
It's a squeamish thing.
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them are fine outside of Romulus's..those are wacky.

#21 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

dakens and logas have been neutralised with simply binding the arms where are if you want to completly neutralize x u have to bind her feet as well hence why her claw set according to me is the most bad ass

#22 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Agreed.
#23 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2032 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Vampirella's claws are cooler...because they are attached to the rest of Vampirella!!  JK, Wolverine's are what I'm used to.  So, Wolverine gets my vote.
#24 Posted by RiceFox (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken's just seem really cool to me.

#25 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like Daken's claws for some reason.  Not only their crazy black coloration, but the fact that he has that one coming out from under his wrist.  I'm not exactly sure how effective that'd actually be (if it'd be awkward to use or whatever), but they're pretty cool.

#26 Posted by War Killer (19992 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O i still don't understand y daken has one come out of his wrist it just doesn't seem useful at all lmao maybe if he had one like baraka then i could understand

Im kinda partial to X-23, just because strategically her 3rd toe claw could be very useful and I just find it hilarious XD

#28 Posted by Dane (10590 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Daken's look stupid as hell.

#29 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine 

#31 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine and X-23 tie Daken's look ridiculous.

#32 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine... Daken's make no sense and seem like the might have the poorest wind resistance.. plus the wrist claw looks like something a 10 year old would come up with, just like Romulus' claws

#33 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine are the best. X-23's toe claw is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

#34 Posted by nightcrawler1212 (532 posts) - - Show Bio

WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.