Adamantium Questions and Facts

#1 Posted by Machival (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverines claws are not 100% adamantium. They were originally pure bone. In the original Wolverine saga, Wolverines first mutation was six retractable bone claws. When his skeliton was coated in adamantium by Weapon X his claws were also.

#2 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, what's the question?

#3 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that was all covered on Wolverine's page.

#4 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#5 Posted by Machival (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry i phrased that wrong... i meant it to be a question... just checking if i was right... sorry for any confusion. jees... now i feel dumb.

#6 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

I've a question for all those adamantium lovers...dose speed force damage adamantium???in any way?....

or we can put it like this....who wins ?,wolverine or the flash?

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

The speed force itself doesn't damage adamantium but it protects the user from the impact of hitting adamantium at superspeed. Any more on the fight should go in that fight's thread.

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay ill answer soem fo these first your right first poster wolverine was bonded with true adamntium but due to the fact it was bonded with his bones it became adamantium beta which means it nto as it use to be and wolverine always had hisclaws but never tried to pull them out before and the speedofrce highly doubt they could do anything but it depends which type of admantium secondary admantium can be broken by some one as strong as hulk true admantium wont thor couldnt even break a cylinder true admantium with hsi hammer but made a small dent anythign else ask i might know lol.

#9 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

thankyou, i understand know

#10 Posted by BionicRanger (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should make the adamantium should be none magneto

#11 Posted by BionicRanger (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium Should be totaly none magnetic and make it strong enough to withstand any attack !

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure who put it there, but doesn't he use Adamantium weapons?

#13 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is there a pic of Moon Knight in the gallery?

#14 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

He does? That's must be why then. Just checking.

#15 Posted by spider-man x (7 posts) - - Show Bio

i once drew wolverine in marvel for wolverine issue 12 to 46 i made those pictures. in some of those issues Thor appeared and he tryed breaking wolvys claws but everything he tryed didn't work

#16 Posted by spider-man x (7 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man x says:

"i once drew wolverine in marvel for wolverine issue 12 to 46 i made those pictures. in some of those issues Thor appeared and he tryed breaking wolvys claws but everything he tryed didn't work"

has anyone on this page drawn for marvel comics

#17 Posted by Bob-A-Ferret (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of years ago I worked wit Tex and Nelson doing airbrushing of their drawings for ghost rider Sabertooth and other things. As well I have worked on a few things with Len Kaminski over the years. But I have been out of the loop a tad longer than I would like.

AS for the thread Zee crusher is correct. and I think this subject is awnsered

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.