Follow

Adam X

Character » Adam X appears in 169 issues.

Adam-X has the power to "flash fry" or burn the blood of an adversary once it has been oxygenated, usually done by opening a wound on them using his Thet'je blades.

Perfect Return

Avatar image for random_violence
    Random Violence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Random Violence

I know this seems like a dead, long forgotten character, but wouldn't this be a perfect time to bring him out of retirement? With the "War of Kings" happening it would be a perfect time to bring Adam back from whatever he is doing. I know this is an obvious problem now with him supposed to be another Summer's brother, especially now with Vulcan's story, but it could be real interesting. Also there is no perfect set up to throw in another character than in the middle of a war.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

Scott doesn't seem to care about his Brothers dueling it out in Space, i doubt AX will... but i'd like to see him return some day.

Black Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Black Mass

One day....maybe. lol

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

No one likes Adam X-treme.

Wildstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Wildstar

He had the ability to be a cool character, but the whole summers thing screwed him up.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By pixelized

Wasn't it like he could make your blood explode or something once it was exposed... he had plenty of potential!

John Valentine said:
    "No one likes Adam X-treme."
    incorrect. 
    Avatar image for random_violence
    Random Violence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Random Violence

I understand that Scott doesnt care or know about the War going on, but Adam might have more at stake, being Shi'ar and all. I could think of the perfect reasons why he would get involved. And this character is Awesome, he just was never given the chance to live up to his full potential.

I know that the story for the War of Kings is already done, and therefore it's to late to really add Adam-X which is shame. All the same though I can't wait to read it.

badog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By badog

he is officially back, check him out in Utopia, he just got arrrested lol !!!

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty

Yeah, and he was badly written as a raving brain-dead lunatic who only wants to fight... He'd been in about 5 issues previously.  It wouldn't have killed Matt Fraction to read them to understand his character...

badog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By badog

hmm yeah he did seem to be like a drunken yob rather then one of the best fighters in the galaxy lol

Avatar image for deactivated-61184dee846d3
    deactivated-61184dee846d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

will adam stay on after the events of utopia 

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im surprised he showed up. i wonder how they got around the legal issues that shelved his character in the first place?
    now what are they going to do with his retconned 3rd summers brother thing? (only explained by the fact that he fell off the map and everyone just forgot)

Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Leliel

Now I seen it all if Adam is back and was at least seen then anyone can comeback, I mean I given up on ever seen him again

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Purgy

I think he is still on Utopia, maybe they should start using him again, There is still the "Street Level Team" Since their is only three on their

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anjuwayo

Deathbird could awake from her coma... Revealing to the summers fam that she had Vulcan's child... Hyperstorm could reveal to Deathbird that AdamX is true heir to the throne... This all could happen during Havok and Polaris's wedding... Also bringing back scotty summers with a better retcon of the Goblin Force as the shadow of the phoenix banished to the mutanX realm...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.