Follow

Adam Warlock

Character » Adam Warlock appears in 668 issues.

Adam Warlock is a synthetic being created by human scientists named "The Enclave" to become their ideal template for a new race of humans who would rule the Earth. However, their creation, called "Him," rebelled, turned against them, and went on to become Adam Warlock.

What is Adam Warlock?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Can sombody tell me what Adam Warlock is? Is he a Human, Mutant, Cyborg, Android or Alien?
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I know he is a synthetic being. But what is he? Synthetic Human, Mutant, or Alien? What tipe og being is he?
    ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ssejllenrad

He's a badass... That's all you need to know... Nyehehe!

To answer, synthetic "human" is the closest. Though he's more of an evolution of that. Do you watch Gundam? It's like the Newtype/Coordinator/Innovator sort of thing. Just way way waaaaaaaaaaay more idealized.

crazy8504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By crazy8504

sinces he is techo organic I would assume its like all his body parts are essential not organic in the sense that they aren't like a human skin, blood, or cells. but his make up still acts human or living in nature. he has synaptic repsonses that would appear living, but its not how we see synaptic responses in living organic living things. like he still has some time of fluid that acts like blood but its more none organic in properties but acts like his blood for his specie. I hope that makes some kind of sense to people.

think how colossus has organic steel for amour instead of being just normal steel.  how is steel organic if you catch my understanding. also emma has an organic Diamond form, but how is that different than normal diamonds.

crileyluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crileyluke

He has actually existed

for millennia. That Hive thing was just a rebirth in one of his many iterations.

He is some kind of Avatar of life; an essential part of the Galaxy like

Galactus or Mistress Death. Sometimes when he is reborn or revived from his cocoon

too soon, he is infantile mentally. I do not think he can die forever. The

universe just resurrects him. * See Warlock Chronicles.

alosha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alosha

if u read his bio he actually wasnt created by those scientists

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By thestarguy

In many ways he is an artificial "universal Eternal". He really is far more than human. Because of the ability for rebirths from his cocoon, his longevity is potentially infinite. As is the potential for the type of life that he leads as a result of each rebirth.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@crileyluke said:

He has actually existed

for millennia. That Hive thing was just a rebirth in one of his many iterations.

He is some kind of Avatar of life; an essential part of the Galaxy like

Galactus or Mistress Death. Sometimes when he is reborn or revived from his cocoon

too soon, he is infantile mentally. I do not think he can die forever. The

universe just resurrects him. * See Warlock Chronicles.

Ok ill check it out if i can find it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.