Adam Warlock is BACK!!!!!

#1 Posted by GoocherLee (365 posts) - - Show Bio

...in the Annihilation : Conquest series.

I'm reserving judgment on whether or not I like this latest incarnation of Warlock without Jim Starlin writing him, but from what I've read so far [Annihilation Quasar 4 & Annihilation : Conquest #1] things are going well for the character.

A new costume and some new powers, too. And just as I suspected a few months ago... no Soul Gem. But hey... big daddy High Evolutionary is on the scene, so who knows... he may get his soul gem again.

All I know is... Warlock is back!!!!!

Wooohooo!!!!!!

[Here's to the writers not f-ing him up!]

Cheers!

#2 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG i need those issues!!!!

#3 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell yes!

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

whoever was waiting to see the new Adam Warlock... ill give you the pleasure of seeing him ;)

http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z191/oWarlock360o/Adam%20Warlock/

from right to left start from the bodom.

(basicly they had to wake adam up a little too early thats why adam is struggling with himself in that issue.)
Post Edited:2008-01-11 20:36:04

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.