Follow

Adam Hughes

Person » Adam Hughes is credited in 808 issues.

Hughes is known largely for his unique 'realist' style and "good-girl" pin-up-esque covers for comics and magazines.

Adam's Catwoman #46 Poster

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uniform

I'm trying to track down Adam Hughes poster of the Catwoman #46 cover after tearing mine down the center while trying to move it to a different wall. I've searched up and down the internet with no luck. What's really baffling me is that his other posters are all readily available, yet this one is sold out everywhere I've looked. I figured I'd ask here by chance one of you CV members may know some source that I've not discovered. Scratch Ebay, and Amazon is out of stock as well. Poster pictured below. Thanks for your time.

No Caption Provided
    satanmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By satanmode

If you reallllllllly want it, you could post the same message to AH's Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hughes-fans/

His wife (Allison) posts there regularly (though she had a medical procedure performed recently). The group is pretty vibrant so you may have some success there. Good luck!

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By uniform

Thanks for the link. I talked to someone at a store that recently sold the last of their stock. They pretty much confirmed my prediction that the poster is out of print and has been for a couple years now. So it's basically super duper rare. I'm out of luck until it pops up on ebay for a king's ransom.

satanmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By satanmode

@uniform: Glad to see you tried out AH's Yahoo Group. Hopefully the link Terry provided is the solution to your problem.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By fodigg

If you can get a high res scan of it there's always Kinko's.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.