• 57 results
    VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By VickBat

Superman did not seem so pissed off for not having superpowers as was seen in the watchtower... .superman attacked barry and said goodbye to their relationship... now I was even seen smiling .

Idiot .. you do not pay 800? go to hell

Alien Virus...He has over 5 years living there and you think that there will be something ...Damn police ...acting like criminals or corrupt cops gotham, burn the street who loves superman ...

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
    Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@knightofsteel: I think the usage of the Solar Flare is the cause of his weakened state.

Which makes sense. That move expels much of his solar reserves, which, without makes him just as human as you or I. Well, more like Captain America. Lol

KnightofSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: apparently though that leaves him de-powered for 24 hours only.

NELLOGISTICS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found the issue to be sentimental but distinct. Something weirdly satisfying having Supes be a street-level hero. Really speaks on ideals. Loved it.

mickeymayhew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why did he get locked out of the Fortress of Solitude?

I thought the issue was great, and I'm not a big Superman reader (I tend to think you're either a Batman person or a Superman person, and I'm more of the latter) but what really put me off was his speech patterns; when did Superman start to speak so 'street'?!

harvin326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was surprised, but i really liked this issue

VickBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By VickBat

IDIOTS..Not deserve to be called police ... To burn a neighborhood .. extremists seem to fear that a virus in people who have lived around Superman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.