Completion

#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

After submitting countless issues in my effort to have the second biggest comic series caught up to modern day I have just reached the 70's and can finally say "only 38 more issues to go!"

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"After submitting countless issues in my effort to have the second biggest comic series caught up to modern day I have just reached the 70's and can finally say "only 38 more issues to go!""
lol was it really that incomplete?"

oh yeah, I've collected several thousand points adding issues to that series (averaging only about 25 points per issue)

#3 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

In fact I'm adding an issue right now

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"After submitting countless issues in my effort to have the second biggest comic series caught up to modern day I have just reached the 70's and can finally say "only 38 more issues to go!""

lol was it really that incomplete?

#5 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"aztek_the_lost says:

@Nighthunter: when I first did them, there were about 30 or so done out of 800+

@aztek_the_lost I think AC is the third, in regards to number of issues. Both "2000 AD" and "Four Color" have over 1000 issues. Every so often I do a few Four Color issues here and there. Maybe someday I'll do some of the 2000 AD series...

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Superkitty says:

"Nighthunter says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
@Nighthunter: when I first did them, there were about 30 or so done out of 800+ @aztek_the_lost I think AC is the third, in regards to number of issues. Both "2000 AD" and "Four Color" have over 1000 issues. Every so often I do a few Four Color issues here and there. Maybe someday I'll do some of the 2000 AD series... "

well, actually I knew about Four Color but I've never heard of 2000 AD, also I just assumed that since Detective Comics began earlier it had more issues but I guess Action Comics surpassed it with Action Comics Weekly

#7 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

As far as I can tell, Action Comics is up to date (I'm sure some issues could use some tweaking, which I may do later). Thanks to all who contributed!

#8 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

I was glad to help with your project Superkitty.

Finally, those hours of seemingly endless labor have come to an end...hooray!

Now all that is needed is the removal of six misplaced issues...

#9 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"I was glad to help with your project Superkitty. Finally, those hours of seemingly endless labor have come to an end...hooray! Now all that is needed is the removal of six misplaced issues..."
You're disturbingly efficient at this lol"

what else am I supposed to do, it's not like I have a life, none of us do jk

#10 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"I was glad to help with your project Superkitty. Finally, those hours of seemingly endless labor have come to an end...hooray! Now all that is needed is the removal of six misplaced issues..."

You're disturbingly efficient at this lol

#11 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"Resonate says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
what else am I supposed to do, it's not like I have a life, none of us do jk"

lol yeah I know that I don't. I have only gotten through the first...hmmm...25 pages of Edward Elric and have done close to nothing on the other FMA characters. I've barely gotten anywhere in Squall's origin, so...heheheh

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"Resonate says:
"aztek_the_lost says:
what else am I supposed to do, it's not like I have a life, none of us do jk"
lol yeah I know that I don't. I have only gotten through the first...hmmm...25 pages of Edward Elric and have done close to nothing on the other FMA characters. I've barely gotten anywhere in Squall's origin, so...heheheh"

there's so much I can add so I just limit it to a few projects at a time

bringing Action Comics up to date COMPLETE

creating the War Angel volumes

finishing the Mr. Sinister page

getting some points on the Crule page since he is my avatar

doing the Calvin page, since he was my favorite character as a kid

and helping G-Man bring Eradicator's points down to 0

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"there's so much I can add so I just limit it to a few projects at a time bringing Action Comics up to date COMPLETE creating the War Angel volumes finishing the Mr. Sinister page getting some points on the Crule page since he is my avatar doing the Calvin page, since he was my favorite character as a kid and helping G-Man bring Eradicator's points down to 0"

heheh nice. I mean, NONE of the characters that I submit on are anywhere near completion. As a matter of fact, they're barely even done with their origins lol

#14 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"aztek_the_lost says:
"there's so much I can add so I just limit it to a few projects at a time bringing Action Comics up to date COMPLETE creating the War Angel volumes finishing the Mr. Sinister page getting some points on the Crule page since he is my avatar doing the Calvin page, since he was my favorite character as a kid and helping G-Man bring Eradicator's points down to 0"
heheh nice. I mean, NONE of the characters that I submit on are anywhere near completion. As a matter of fact, they're barely even done with their origins lol "

maybe one day you'll pass me, I've gotten lazy with my submissions

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.