leadervladimir's Action Comics #904 - Reign of the Doomsdays, Finale review

The Beginning of a New Chapter

The epic Reign of the Doomsdays storyline reaches its emotional and action-packed finale. Against all odds, Superman and his allies manage to turn the tide against the Doomslayer and his group of Doomsday clones. This victory, however, comes with a tragic sacrifice. Read the issue for more information.

Although some of the parts felt rushed, I enjoyed every panel of this fantastic final issue of Action Comics. And if an epic battle against one of Superman's greatest and newest foes wasn't enough to finish this chapter of Superman's history, the final part of the issue has one emotional moment between Clark and Lois, who discuss the role Superman has in the everyday people's lives. This shows that no matter what happens, people will always trust Superman.

This chapter of Superman's life ended with a bang, and now let's wait for the September reboot. A new age will begin.

Good reading!

Other reviews for Action Comics #904 - Reign of the Doomsdays, Finale

The End of an Era... 0

This is not only my last comic review till I get my next lot of comics but it is also the last issue of volume one of Action Comics. Paul Cornell has woven a tale of thrilling action and an intriguing plot so far. Will this last tale make for a proper send off for Action Comics and the Diamond Age Superman? Synopsis Superman faces off against the Doomslayer whilst the Eradicator rushes to help, all whilst the fight against the Doomsday clones and the Doomslayer’s plan of planetary destruction co...

They will always be together 0

The story:  Earth has fallen. The multiple Doomsdays have defeated Supergirl, Superboy, Steel, and the Eradicator. Now it all comes down to a weakened Superman versus the monster known as Doomslayer in this, the epic finale of "Reign of the Doomsdays"!   My Soap Box:  I have been reading Action Comics for years and really enjoyed Paul Cornell's "superman less" start on the book and couldn't wait to see what he could do with the Man of Steel in the book.  Well with the closing of the DCU and th...