sleepbutnodream15's Action Comics #9 - The Curse of Superman; Executive Power review

Awesome issue

I haven't really cared for Morrison's Action Comics run, but I really enjoyed this issue. It was really random, but still very good. I loved the idea of a black president Superman. It kinda made me feel like anyone could be Superman in the multiverse. This character is gonna be featured again in Grant Morrison's Multiversity, so I can't wait to see him again. As a bonus, the art was top notch. Kinda feel like a lot of people have been hating on Morrison for some irrationally stupid reasons, while some other people have been blindly in love with everything the guy writes. For this issue, I don't think it matters if you're either one. This is a solid issue.