haydenclaireheroes's Action Comics #9 - The Curse of Superman; Executive Power review

Earth 23 Superman

Here is my video review for Action Comics issue 9. Tell me what you think about the video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Action Comics #9 - The Curse of Superman; Executive Power

please stop butchering the multiverse 0

I am so disapointed with this. I had just finished Earth-2's first issue before I read this and I can't help but Morrison has ruined so much of the progress that DC has made with the multiverse. Earth-2, in my opinion, was a perfect way of introducing the multiverse carefully for the post-flashpoint world. Robinson did an excellent job of creating a new world which was different in so many ways without overloading the reader with the complexities of how the multiverse worked. I was so excited th...