User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Toyman Strikes! 0

Superman has had a few kooky villains in the past and the Toyman was no different. That was, untilGeoff Johns got his hands on him. Now, the Toyman has been born anew. New design, new origin, new layers that make him a viable, evenfrightening, threat. The story chronicles the Toyman's origin from his point of view, and paints himas a genius who feels that the grim world of adults has tainted the wondrous world of childhood. So,he kills adults, but never harms children. He also reveals that all ...

The Incomparable Geoff Johns 0

I've liked Geoff Johns for years now. The key word, being "like". I was never as in love with him as his other fans, though I knew he was doing really good work. The Flash series with Manapul made me sit up and take notice and now going back and reading my assorted back issues, I stumbled upon this little gem. A comic all about the Toyman doesn't grab your average reader. Superman's rogue gallery is not as compelling as say someone like Batman's but, Johns has floored me with this issue. We get ...