sgcomicguy's Action Comics #3 - World Against Superman review

A Whole Planet of Super Hot Guys

Last issue (review#2) Superman escaped from the military base to return to his apartment in Metropolis.this issue starts off with Clark reliving the last moments of Krypton in a dream...

Good:

There's a white dog/ ghost watching over you? What does that mean? A look at superman's origins has been expected for some time now. It also does a great job of showing Clark second guessing if what he is doing is really any good. Fortunately his land lady gives him a little reassurance (otherwise this would be a very short series).

I loled when Clark made that crack about pens being easier for him to list XP as if He has trouble lifting anything!

Bad:

A very Clark Kent heavy issue, but I suppose it is needed. Are both his parents (adoptive) dead now? I can't tell

Other:

I like how superman is keeping his his morals and not selling out for money. I also think Lois maybe the one tipping off Clark(just a guess)

Verdict:

This issue is mostly set-up and filler, but I liked it and it was drawn/written well (as always). I am also please that Superman is getting his first villain aside from Luther.