jfryar19's Action Comics #23 - Atomic Knights, Part Two; The World of Krypton, Part 5: Fortitude review

• jfryar19 wrote this review on .

Very Pretty Issue, and Not a Bad Read Either.

Action Comics has been hit and miss with me since Grant Morrison's 5th dimension run (I'm still not sure what I read lol), but this issue shows really great potential for the possible future for the book. Wonderful Artwork Superman really stands out among the pages. While this isn't a good "jumping on point" since it's the 2nd of Lobdell's 3rd book before Greg Pak takes over it's a pretty solid issue. I recommend reading it because It was full of Action and to me that makes a pretty solid Superman book.

Other reviews for Action Comics #23 - Atomic Knights, Part Two; The World of Krypton, Part 5: Fortitude