User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Action Comics #23.4: Metallo Review –“The Green Heart Breaks” 0

IntroIt’s time to read about my favorite Superman villain, Metallo! Yup, you heard that right he’s one of my favorites. I always liked him because he was of Superman’s well developed villains. Whether it was from the comics, or episodes of Superman or Smallville, he always had a story that driven his hate for Superman. He’s really up there with Brainaic and Lex Luthor as a threat to Superman. I was always felt that he had a human side tie him of remembering what he used to be and what he has bec...

Action Comics #23.4 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 4/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 3/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...