guardiandevil801's Action Comics #1 - Superman Versus the City of Tomorrow review

A Great Start!!!!!!

This new Superman is different, but cooler. The story shows superman making a man confess what he done, show a new Clark Kent and how people see him. The art is great and story is well done because Grant Morrison is writing, but also has a good story. I did like seeing Clark and Jimmy as friends, but also seeing seeing superman be really cool and is a badass too. Overall, I'm giving it a 5/5 because it has a great story, great writer, an evil Lex Luthor and an ending you want to know what will happen to Superman.This new Superman is different, but cooler. The story shows superman making a man confess what he done, show a new Clark Kent and how people see him. The art is great and story is well done because Grant Morrison is writing, but also has a good story. I did like seeing Clark and Jimmy as friends, but also seeing seeing superman be really cool and is a badass too. Overall, I'm giving it a 5/5 because it has a great story, great writer, an evil Lex Luthor and an ending you want to know what will happen to Superman. This is great and I would recommend this to new or old readers. This is great and I would recommend this to new or old readers.