Help me out if you can

#1 Posted by lordofthebrocean (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Would anyone happen to possess any scans showing Absorbing Man regrowing his body? I am not saying that he can't do it because I know he can( on his comic vine page it says "He was shown to be able to "re-grow" his arm when it fell off (in his rocky form) by re-attaching it, then changing back to human form." ) but I'd like to see some scans about the degree of regrowth ability he has. Like, I'd like to see a scan of him being completely overloaded and blowing up, but then regrowing his body after being blown up.

#2 Edited by Deadknight (663 posts) - - Show Bio

I do recall reading a scene in an online comic (maybe it was free at Marvel.com at some point), where Absorbing Man had absorbed the properties of cocaine (long story short - he was on a drug craze) and he was then blown apart with a fan so that he could be sold by the Owl's gang. Eventually, Absorbing Man was able to actually reconstitute himself in the sewers after being expelled through various fluids from the bodies of the people who'd snorted him.
I've tried my best to find it online, but no such luck. As far as I can tell, the scene I'm thinking of takes place in Marvel Knights Spider-Man from issues 13 to 18. Specifically, I'd have to guess that it was in issue #17, but that's just a guess. 
I know this isn't an image, but maybe someone will have better luck finding it this way.
#3 Posted by inferiorego (28292 posts) - - Show Bio

fixing floating thread problem

Staff
#4 Posted by Deadknight (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego:
Floating thread? What's that mean exactly? I'm still not 100% on internet jargon and such.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.