catwoman131's Absolute Sandman #1 - Vol. 1 review

• catwoman131 wrote this review on .
  • catwoman131 has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for HC

"The Travel with Morpheus"

Once you pick up volume 1 of the Absolute Sandman series, you become simply enthralled in all the different world's/times you get travel to with Morpheus (mainly known as Dream). You'll get sucked into this series, because you meet so many different characters that you don't know and you'll also meet characters you've read about in comic books or that you've learned or read about in mythology. The storyline's to each volume of the 5 Absolute Sandman books are very exciting and fun. I hope you will give this series a chance, I believe you may like it as much as I do. (And, I was so pulled into these books... I went through all 5 volumes in almost 2 months.)