catwoman131's Absolute Sandman #1 - Vol. 1 review

• catwoman131 wrote this review on .
  • catwoman131 has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for HC

"The Travel with Morpheus"

Once you pick up volume 1 of the Absolute Sandman series, you become simply enthralled in all the different world's/times you get travel to with Morpheus (mainly known as Dream). You'll get sucked into this series, because you meet so many different characters that you don't know and you'll also meet characters you've read about in comic books or that you've learned or read about in mythology. The storyline's to each volume of the 5 Absolute Sandman books are very exciting and fun. I hope you will give this series a chance, I believe you may like it as much as I do. (And, I was so pulled into these books... I went through all 5 volumes in almost 2 months.)

Other reviews for Absolute Sandman #1 - Vol. 1

Dreams and Nightmares 0

Neil Gaiman's series definitely gets better as it goes along. Once he tells his initial stories, Gaiman starts to get the hang of the character and this universe - primarily by freeing virtually any boundary of storytelling, akin to The Twilight Zone and other anthology series. The initial storyline of Dream's capture and subsequent mini-quest to regain his missing tools of power is a pretty good start to the series, and an unusual way to introduce the main character, by showing him at his most ...

1-2-3... now it really begins. 0

For my review for trade 1 click HERE For my review for trade 2 click HERE For my review fro trade 3 click HERE   The Absolute volumes are given the name Absolute because nothing is better then them when it come to the printing of certain stories.  This first volume happens to contain the same content story-wise as trades one, two and three.   If you want my reviews for those books click on the links above.  Here is a brief write up of my reviews for Sandman so fair.  The main Character ...