She Hulk beating Abomination

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think of She Hulk easily beating Abomination? 
I mean, she easily beat him. 

I think that is just wrong.

#2 Posted by Jake Fury (18394 posts) - - Show Bio

What issue was this in?
#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

She-Hulk is stronger than him 
A better fighter,more agile,and faster 
what else does she need to beat him easily?

#4 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
"What issue was this in? "

I'm not sure. I just saw scans of it,
#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see this as being a big deal =P

#6 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"She-Hulk is stronger than him A better fighter,more agile,and faster what else does she need to beat him easily? "

How is she Stronger?
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"She-Hulk is stronger than him A better fighter,more agile,and faster what else does she need to beat him easily? "
How is she Stronger? "
How isn't she? He has like no feats....
#8 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
How is she Stronger? "
How isn't she? He has like no feats.... "

Fighting and giving Hulk a good fight. Matching his Strength.
#9 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: that was in a special issue staring she-hulk right before world war hulk,@comicdude23 said:
" What do you think of She Hulk easily beating Abomination? I mean, she easily beat him.  I think that is just wrong. "
@comicdude23: @comicdude23:  as for that she had downgraded when she had trained and defeated the champion. writers and her bio confirm that even when she when back to a slim figure she was stronger than ever. besides the abomination was always stated to twice as strong as a calm hulk mean around 200 ton swas as strength level before he died. and she can now lift around 700 tons from some comics and sources I've seen.
#10 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

Abomination has a higher base strength than even hulk but when Jen gets angry she should be able to match Abomination in strength eventually. I thought Abomination was faster then the Hulk as well. She should only be more agile and smarter then the Abomination
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
Fighting and giving Hulk a good fight. Matching his Strength. "
She-Hulk is stronger than most older versions of Hulk.Also she didn't beat him out right she used nerve strikes.I've seen Temugin hurt the Hulk with a nerve strike so obviously someone of She-Hulk's strength will have it easier against Abomination. 

@gethere said:
" @Jake Fury: that was in a special issue staring she-hulk right before world war hulk,@comicdude23 said:
" What do you think of She Hulk easily beating Abomination? I mean, she easily beat him.  I think that is just wrong. "
@comicdude23: @comicdude23:  as for that she had downgraded when she had trained and defeated the champion. writers and her bio confirm that even when she when back to a slim figure she was stronger than ever. besides the abomination was always stated to twice as strong as a calm hulk mean around 200 ton swas as strength level before he died. and she can now lift around 700 tons from some comics and sources I've seen. "
Abomination was twice as strong as calm Hulk probably never.He doesn't have any strength feats.Hulk's feats calm are out of the league of most class 100's.
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Abomination has a higher base strength than even hulk but when Jen gets angry she should be able to match Abomination in strength eventually. I thought Abomination was faster then the Hulk as well. She should only be more agile and smarter then the Abomination "
This isn't true.Abomination has never performed any feats on Hulk's level.Jen doesn't need to get angry to be stronger than Abomination...she is already.She doesn't have a base limit either.She's class 100 period.
#13 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
ok well according to his page... 

"Created by a freak accident, an ordinary enemy spy had been transformed into the all-powerful Abomination; and, because he received a heavier dose of radiation than Bruce Banner himself, the monster had the strength to actually defeat the Incredible Hulk in a stand-up fight."

#14 Posted by gethere (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: His does not have to look his bio and many comic he appeared in always ways unless power boosted stated was as twice as strong as a calm savage hulk,  and that was pretty self explanatory on how strong he was. 
#15 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@gethere said:

" @Vance Astro: His does not have to look his bio and many comic he appeared in always ways unless power boosted stated was as twice as strong as a calm savage hulk,  and that was pretty self explanatory on how strong he was.  "

WAS is the keyword in this post. 

@DEGRAAF said:

" @Vance Astro:

"Created by a freak accident, an ordinary enemy spy had been transformed into the all-powerful Abomination; and, because he received a heavier dose of radiation than Bruce Banner himself, the monster had the strength to actually defeat the Incredible Hulk in a stand-up fight."

"
This is taken from Abomination's old stats.Alot of characters that were a problem for Hulk in the past became She-Hulk punching bags.
#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:

Abomination was a problem for the Hulk until he died. even after death he was brought back stronger
#17 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
I do know that Chaos War Abomination took on The Hulk family and trashed She Hulk, until they got back up.
#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Vance Astro: I do know that Chaos War Abomination took on The Hulk family and trashed She Hulk, until they got back up. "
You're talking about two different Abominations....
#19 Posted by SC (12963 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think its wrong really, personally. Abomination experienced villain decay a bit. Hulk tended to handle him pretty easily in the years before Rulk killed him. It was an amped Blonsky in time for Chaos War. Hulk's amping tended to be a bit slower with Abomination lots of times sure, especially since in fights against guys like Wonder Woman and Thor Hulk would start matching strength pretty fast.  Still thats essentially writer discretion. That also being said, Thor has one shot Bommy. When it comes to guys he doesn't have the history against, Abomination tends to lose. He won't get feats, and his name and reputation is all pretty much from his oldest fights with Hulk. Still, at least he isn't where Wrecking Crew is at. She Hulk beating him I am okay with. As a fan of both characters. 

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
To be fair, CW Abomination one-shotted She-Hulk.
#21 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
What do you think of She Hulk easily beating Abomination? I mean, she easily beat him.  I think that is just wrong.
ME too to be honest but you got to realize her comic was complete garbage. She freaking convinced Living Tribunal not to replace 616 earth with Ultimate earth. REALLY?!?!??!?
#22 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:
@comicdude23 said:
What do you think of She Hulk easily beating Abomination? I mean, she easily beat him.  I think that is just wrong.
ME too to be honest but you got to realize her comic was complete garbage. She freaking convinced Living Tribunal not to replace 616 earth with Ultimate earth. REALLY?!?!??!?
Yeah, it was complete bull. Lol.
#23 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: I like to think Blonsky LET her win because beating her to death would be pointless considering he can do that whenever he wants!

#24 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@gethere said:

" @Vance Astro: His does not have to look his bio and many comic he appeared in always ways unless power boosted stated was as twice as strong as a calm savage hulk, and that was pretty self explanatory on how strong he was. "

WAS is the keyword in this post.

@DEGRAAF said:

" @Vance Astro:

"
This is taken from Abomination's old stats.Alot of characters that were a problem for Hulk in the past became She-Hulk punching bags.

Well, that kinda stinks...I mean, its bad enough that Hulk is so darn strong that virtually no one can really face him one on one and conceivably kill him, but now She Hulk is able to make short work of one of the few marvel villains who can actually match the Hulk blow for blow? Don't get me wrong, I like She Hulk, i actually think she's a more balanced hero than the Hulk, i.e. usually has a set power level & rarely loses control of herself (thus making her a MUCH better candidate for a spot on any given Avenger team). However, a battle between She Hulk and Abomination, a villain considered to be Hulk's biggest physical rival and who's actually stronger than him unless he gets sufficiently angry enough to surpass him during any given fight, should be FAR MORE EPIC and challenging.

I don't mind the idea of She Hulk beating Abomination so much, I just don't like the idea of her beating him so easily, makes me worry she's gonna end up like Bruce, too damn strong for us to feel worried for her well being during any battle or wonder how she's gonna win. I don't mind when the good guys win obviously, I just want it to be challenging for them, and Abomination isn't really the sort of villain She Hulk should be able to beat up like its no problem (especially if he's supposedly more powerful after coming back from the dead according to what little info we have in the "Chaos War" section of his bio). A confrontation between these two should be a life or death struggle, a real challenge for her to overcome & come out looking like a badass because she pulled it off despite the odds (it gets boring when the bad guys who should be evoking feelings of "oh crap we're so gonna die" start getting treated like punching bags instead of major rivals). Like, it would make sense for her to be able to KO any villain below a Hulk level threat, but someone like Blonsky should be a serious match for her since he's a serious match for Bruce despite his advantage of being able to get stronger & stronger without limit.

Does anyone have any pics of this battle in which Abomination gets pwned like a mook?

#25 Posted by paulo157751 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Pessoas, pessoas ..... "Ela Hulk 'mais forte do que abominação? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O Abominável foi sempre retratado como um monstro com o dobro da força física do Hulk (e maiores também)! Nunca li?!

Abominação base é 200 toneladas (ou 250)

Hulk é de 100 toneladas!

Fez o Hulk:

Tem que se juntar placas tequitonicas;

destruiu um cometa 2x maior do que Terra.Detalhe: este não é 'furioso'!

Duplicata por 2x e corpo vai ter uma boa idéia do poder de abominação!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.