Follow

Abe Brown

Character » Abe Brown appears in 102 issues.

A martial artist and member of the Sons of the Tiger.

Abe Brown, Respect!

Doctor_Octagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor_Octagon

Am I the only who likes the character and his run in the Bronze Age classic Deadly Hands of Kung Fu? Along with the other great martial artist in that title of course. I haven't seen him in a while in anything recent(maybe I'm missing something which is likely) Judging by the pics it seems he has been redone recently. I'm not a fan. I think he should have a mini, maybe a Deadly Hands of Kung Fu mini series. Give me something Marvel. What hooked me to the character was the stint he had as the Muslim spiritual leader, Black Tiger. He's a homage a Jim Kelly if that wasn't enough. Rant done. 

SN: By the way if anyone has more scans of him or any info on upcoming appearances please post it up.

Brotha-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Brotha-Man

I'm a fan of the character as well, and would love to see him in some more comics. I have been kind of working on a Deadly Hands of Kung Fu film script, and spin off for Abe Brown. Hopefully Marvel will consider it when i pitch it to them.

littlesmurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

@brotha_man: Did you ever pitch it to Marvel. Thoughts forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=376273

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.