Follow

Aang

Character » Aang appears in 63 issues.

Aang, last of the Air Nomads, is the Avatar, a perpetually reincarnated being charged with the spiritual guidance of the world. Aang must master all four elements (Earth, Air, Water and Fire) and defeat the Fire Lord before the arrival of Sozin's comet, or the Fire Nation will dominate the world.

How's it going to end? SPOILERS

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Alright we are ending the end of the of Avatar series and I am wondering how people think its going to end. I think that Zuko is going to be the one that defeats the Firelord, when he has the option to watch the Firelord finish off Aang or save him and end the war. Then I think that Iroh or Zuko will be Aang's Firebending Master."

is the series almost finished in USA?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

Alright we are ending the end of the of Avatar series and I am wondering how people think its going to end. I think that Zuko is going to be the one that defeats the Firelord, when he has the option to watch the Firelord finish off Aang or save him and end the war. Then I think that Iroh or Zuko will be Aang's Firebending Master.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nightwingprodigalson says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Alright we are ending the end of the of Avatar series and I am wondering how people think its going to end. I think that Zuko is going to be the one that defeats the Firelord, when he has the option to watch the Firelord finish off Aang or save him and end the war. Then I think that Iroh or Zuko will be Aang's Firebending Master."
    is the series almost finished in USA?"
    Yeah they are going to have the movie (which will probably be two or three episodes long) where they invaded the Fire Nation."

Damn so I guess that when I start seeing the next season you'll be pretty much bored to see the end like 4 times over? lol

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"Nobody says:
    Yeah they are going to have the movie (which will probably be two or three episodes long) where they invaded the Fire Nation.
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
    "Nobody says:
    Yeah they are going to have the movie (which will probably be two or three episodes long) where they invaded the Fire Nation. "
    Damn so I guess that when I start seeing the next season you'll be pretty much bored to see the end like 4 times over? lol"
    I don't know. Where are you at in the show?"

mm let me think...I think the last chapter that has been aired here in Mexico is in the one that Zoka and his sister fight agains Aang and Katara.

Where Aang traines to have the "avatar status" (don't know if well translated) with a old man

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
    "Nobody says:
    Yeah they are going to have the movie (which will probably be two or three episodes long) where they invaded the Fire Nation. "
    Damn so I guess that when I start seeing the next season you'll be pretty much bored to see the end like 4 times over? lol"
    I don't know. Where are you at in the show?
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Nobody says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Nobody says:
    I don't know. Where are you at in the show? "
    mm let me think...I think the last chapter that has been aired here in Mexico is in the one that Zoka and his sister fight agains Aang and Katara. Where Aang traines to have the "avatar status" (don't know if well translated) with a old man"
    We call it "Avatar State" but close enough. You are pretty much done with season 2 it sounds like."

and how much season will be? 3?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Martian

"Nobody says:
    "Nobody says:
    "Nobody says:
    I don't know. Where are you at in the show? "
    mm let me think...I think the last chapter that has been aired here in Mexico is in the one that Zoka and his sister fight agains Aang and Katara. Where Aang traines to have the "avatar status" (don't know if well translated) with a old man"
    We call it "Avatar State" but close enough. You are pretty much done with season 2 it sounds like.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

Season 3 seems to be the shortest of the seasons if we are really that close to the end like the commercials are making it sound.

EDIT: I think I read your question wrong. There will only be 3 seasons.
    Post Edited:2007-11-25 23:55:38

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Nobody says:

"Season 3 seems to be the shortest of the seasons if we are really that close to the end like the commercials are making it sound.EDIT: I think I read your question wrong. There will only be 3 seasons.
    Post Edited:2007-11-25 23:55:38"

oh ok, I agree Zuko will train aang and betray his father

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By grimm

Nobody says:

"Season 3 seems to be the shortest of the seasons if we are really that close to the end like the commercials are making it sound.EDIT: I think I read your question wrong. There will only be 3 seasons.
    Post Edited:2007-11-25 23:55:38"

It's actually the longest season yet. Instead of 20 episodes there will be 21. We still have like 10 more episodes left

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Elixir95

AIR THE BOILING ROCK ALREADY!! I'm in the U.K. and I've been checking the internet for the new episode every Saturday!

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Well, there was an episode(don't know whether it aired or not, found it on the internet) Where Zuko turns himself in to Aang and friends. They don't believe him at firt, but something happens..I forget what...and they agree for zuko to teach him. But Zuko can't fire bend anymore. His source for firebending was rage and anger, and now that he's lost it, he and Aang go in search for The Sun Warriors, who teach him The Dragon Dance, another form of Firebending, the original form.

Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14  Edited By Jax

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Well, there was an episode(don't know whether it aired or not, found it on the internet) Where Zuko turns himself in to Aang and friends. They don't believe him at firt, but something happens..I forget what...and they agree for zuko to teach him. But Zuko can't fire bend anymore. His source for firebending was rage and anger, and now that he's lost it, he and Aang go in search for The Sun Warriors, who teach him The Dragon Dance, another form of Firebending, the original form. "

Oh, my friends have seen all of Avatar (well they told me that) do ya'll want to know how it ends? Sorry if that question irritates any of you.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEADPOOL

How it'll end is probably Aang defeating the Firelord and Zuko becoming the new Firelord.

However, I have a theory for a potential 4th season; Aang will probably start rebuilding the Air Nomads and Zuko will probably try to fix the damage that his father and grandfathers created. However, things aren't going to be so cut and dry. There are likely going to be rebel Firenation factions that still believe that the Firenation is the greatest nation and should rule the world, so they'll create a civil war within the Firenation. However, most of Zuko's forces will probably be spread out to other kingdoms helping to rebuild, making it so Zuko can't crush the opposition and he needs help.

OR

Aang will probably start rebuilding the Air Nomads and Zuko will probably try to fix the damage that his father and grandfathers created. However, things aren't going to be so cut and dry. There are likely going to be bands of people (like Jet) that don't trust the Firenation as see it as the perfect time to destroy the Firenation once and for all. Since most of Zuko's forces will probably be spread out to other kingdoms helping to rebuild, Zuko won't be able to crush the opposition and he needs help.

Either could work, and could easily make up 20 episodes.

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Elixir95

DEADPOOL says:

"How it'll end is probably Aang defeating the Firelord and Zuko becoming the new Firelord.However, I have a theory for a potential 4th season; Aang will probably start rebuilding the Air Nomads and Zuko will probably try to fix the damage that his father and grandfathers created. However, things aren't going to be so cut and dry. There are likely going to be rebel Firenation factions that still believe that the Firenation is the greatest nation and should rule the world, so they'll create a civil war within the Firenation. However, most of Zuko's forces will probably be spread out to other kingdoms helping to rebuild, making it so Zuko can't crush the opposition and he needs help.ORAang will probably start rebuilding the Air Nomads and Zuko will probably try to fix the damage that his father and grandfathers created. However, things aren't going to be so cut and dry. There are likely going to be bands of people (like Jet) that don't trust the Firenation as see it as the perfect time to destroy the Firenation once and for all. Since most of Zuko's forces will probably be spread out to other kingdoms helping to rebuild, Zuko won't be able to crush the opposition and he needs help.Either could work, and could easily make up 20 episodes."

I think the airbenders will return. It's inevitable.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

They said in an interview (idk whether they were joking or not) but they said they might change the name of the show, after a few episodes, to Avatar: One of the Last Airbenders

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mantoid

This is how it will end, Aang will battle the firelord and fail. The firelord will strike him down and that will be the end of it!

mighty dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mighty dude

i know wat happens i have seen it . go to surfthechannel.com towatch the end of season 3. just go to the anime section and click on avatar

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.