Favorite Avatar character.

• 71 results
#51 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir95 says:

"Resonate says:
"Earthbending is cool....but Water bending is definitely the most practical and what I would choose lol"

Never! Earth is everywhere. Only certain skilled waterbenders can pull water from the air."

I don't know if it's so much as skill as it is knowledge.

Waterbending isn't the most practical since you need an adequate source of water, but it is the deadliest. Anyone else notice that Firebenders aren't very creative?

#52 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Dunno her name, but the girl who can Earth bend. She's awesome :)

#53 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Elixir95 says:
"Resonate says:
"Earthbending is cool....but Water bending is definitely the most practical and what I would choose lol"
Never! Earth is everywhere. Only certain skilled waterbenders can pull water from the air."
I don't know if it's so much as skill as it is knowledge. Waterbending isn't the most practical since you need an adequate source of water, but it is the deadliest. Anyone else notice that Firebenders aren't very creative?"

Yep, hate Firebenders. But also remember that master Waterbenders can pull water from the air around them (wait, I'm contradiciting myself).

The only thing I like about Firebenders is that they have possibly the best sub-skill.

#54 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Elixir95 says:
"Resonate says:
I don't know if it's so much as skill as it is knowledge. Waterbending isn't the most practical since you need an adequate source of water, but it is the deadliest. Anyone else notice that Firebenders aren't very creative?"

Yep, hate Firebenders. But also remember that master Waterbenders can pull water from the air around them (wait, I'm contradiciting myself).

The only thing I like about Firebenders is that they have possibly the best sub-skill.

#55 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

I Love Iroh and Zuko, Iroh for his wisdom, complexity, Enjoyment of Life, and Just plain Epicness, and Zuko for his amazingly in depth and realistic character, as well as his fight with the fire Lord. I laughed for ten minutes straight at that.

#56 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

ECH!

#57 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Dunno her name, but the girl who can Earth bend. She's awesome :)"

Toph?

#58 Posted by Holly Cross (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Zuko...because dudes! it's Zuko!!

#59 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Zuko

#60 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

i like sokka he really has to work hard to keep up with the rest of the gang

#61 Posted by mighty dude (405 posts) - - Show Bio

PS waterbending is the best. (in my opinion)

#62 Posted by Lunacyde (18632 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Iroh -this is basically my grandpa.
2. Zuko - Very deep and complex character. I can relate with him, especially when you see his past through the flashbacks. His mother reminds me of my own.
3. Ty Lee - Don't know why I just love her.

#63 Posted by Roddy010 (5233 posts) - - Show Bio

I Love Aang, Momo, and Appa....

#64 Posted by Sexy Merc (42072 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Jet
  • Iroh
#65 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8141 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty-Lee-My Favourite of all time 
Mai- Super Cool and Deadly  
Katara-Love that little Waterbender
#66 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Sokka or Aang.

#67 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Ty Lee / Sokka

#68 Posted by Rogan2112 (600 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLLY hard to pick, but I got to go with boomerang boy..Sokka is the man.

#69 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

@Constantine said:

gonna say

Zuko then Sokka then Aang

#70 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Sokka and Now Kora

#71 Posted by The_Tree (7283 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Zuko
  2. Toph
  3. Aang
  4. Jet
  5. Sokka

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.