Favorite Avatar character.

• 71 results
#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I have really gotten into the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. When the show first came on I thought it was going to suck but it is amazing. Anyways who is your favorite character on the show?

Mine started off as Sokka, he was funny and different from the others. But towards the end of Book 1 and the Beginning of Book 2 it has become Zuko. His character is just amazing. You have no idea what he is going to do next.

#2 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is Sokka all the way

#3 Posted by The Ion (686 posts) - - Show Bio

i like aang he is funny but i agree with you nobody about zuko you never know whats he is going to do

#4 Posted by Xénon (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, although I like Katara very much, I think my favorite character is actually Iroh, Zuko's uncle. I think he is very sweet, funny and caring for his nephew. I wish he was my uncle! ;)

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

My #1 is Toph, the blind bombshell.

I wish she was older and had boobs, lol.

Post Edited:2007-10-09 19:56:40

#6 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Sokka because, he's the most realistic character, and i don't mean because he doesn't have powers, but he acts normal and is a warrior

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

So totally Toph! I love her witty remarks...

#8 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncle Iroh #1

2nd would be Toph

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I love all of them but my fave is Uncle Iroh the Dragon from the west.

#10 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"I love all of them but my fave is Uncle Iroh the Dragon from the west."

yeah I love that episode where he does the fire breath

#11 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the episode he celebrates his dead son in song. And I like his excitement about noodles and tea.

#12 Posted by Space Phantom v6.1 (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a tie between Toph and Zuko

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"I like the episode he celebrates his dead son in song. And I like his excitement about noodles and tea."
Yeah that is a good episode. I like it too for when Zuko goes on the date. lol.
#14 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"So totally Toph! I love her witty remarks..."

ditto Toph is funny and coul beat everyone. Except aang

#15 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Zuko, his Cousin or the girl water bender

#16 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

I also like Azula, Mai, Ty Lee, and Zuko

#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Zuko after his whole change in book two, but after seeing Sokka work that sword the way he did last week, and his change in character, he has to be a close second. I so wanted Zuko to blow Azula up in the last episode of book 2, and that made me like him a little less.

#18 Posted by x_icon (56 posts) - - Show Bio

My fav is Aang, but I also love Sokka, Katara, Toph, Uncle Iroh, and Prince Zuko. My fav baddie is Azula.

#19 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

The new and approved Zuko, and Toph

#20 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna say

Zuko then Sokka then Aang

#21 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

sokka so damn funny

#22 Posted by beastmanX (285 posts) - - Show Bio

i like sokka and appa

#23 Posted by braxton58 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I like katara

#24 Posted by braxton58 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I like katara

#25 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"sokka so damn funny"

i agree. then comes King Boomy, Zuko, Iroh, Katara, Toph.

#26 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Zuko and Sokka

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

the avatar

#28 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

i like ty lee & toph.

#29 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Toph the best, but I totally wish I had Momo as a pet! =D

#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

That is probab;y the best show now on nick lol and i'd probably say zuko. I do like the last episode they had with BLOODBENDING!!!!!!

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait probably zuko and toph lol.

#32 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it's a tie between Zuko and Toph.

#33 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Toph

#34 Posted by braxton58 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

tie between katara and

aang

Post Edited:2007-11-11 20:27:44

#35 Posted by x_icon (56 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"That is probab;y the best show now on nick lol and i'd probably say zuko. I do like the last episode they had with BLOODBENDING!!!!!!"

I loved that episode! The ending was so cool.

#36 Posted by Gemini (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I have to say... Ty Lee because I was roleplaying her once and when you really get to dig into her mind you come up with some interesting ideas, and I worte this whole long thing on the secret life of Ty Lee, and just kina fell in love with her...

Just going straight from show to favs though? Zuzu. Gotta love 'im. At first you hate him, but... The guy really grows on ya!

Then Toph,, because I just love her so much! Then Momo because he reminds me of my cat.

#37 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

If you watched the last episode that aired you will see that Zuko and Iroh are pretty cool

episode Day of the Black Sun part II

dont want to give it away yet if you guys didnt see it

#38 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine would probably have to be Toph with Aang closing in.

#39 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"I have really gotten into the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. When the show first came on I thought it was going to suck but it is amazing. Anyways who is your favorite character on the show?"

I agree. Avatar rocks!

There are a lot of great characters to choose from.... Maybe Uncle Iroh. He is hilarious but behind his old man jokes is a very wise warrior.

I also really ike Zuko, Katara and Appa.

#40 Posted by Tahdigga (449 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing last weeks episode I really like Katara. Just call her Blood bender Katara..lol

Toph shows that though she is blind, she is a force to be recoked with. Her earth bending is off the chain!

#41 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

Tahdigga says:

"After seeing last weeks episode I really like Katara. Just call her Blood bender Katara..lol Toph shows that though she is blind, she is a force to be recoked with. Her earth bending is off the chain! "
I also like Toph. I'm also glad that she's blind. Something about her using her powers by going on her instincts is just so cool to me.
#42 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Ash, and Jason Voorhees. Great characters that Avatar picked up and just gave both excellent comics, and I respect that. I know you're talking about the Nickelodian Japanamation, but I don't care.

#43 Posted by Gemini (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I do have to put in that Iroh would be somewhere in my favs, probably tied for second or third... I can't beleive his voice actor died, me and my freinds had an impromptu funeral for him when we heard. Still can't get over that for some reason.

#44 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Toph or Mai

#45 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"Ash, and Jason Voorhees. Great characters that Avatar picked up and just gave both excellent comics, and I respect that. I know you're talking about the Nickelodian Japanamation, but I don't care."

Who are they?

#46 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Toph rules! Earthbending is the best!

#47 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Earthbending is cool....but Water bending is definitely the most practical and what I would choose lol

#48 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Mon says:

"Gottheit says:
"Ash, and Jason Voorhees. Great characters that Avatar picked up and just gave both excellent comics, and I respect that. I know you're talking about the Nickelodian Japanamation, but I don't care."

Who are they?"

Horror icons. Don't pay attention to him.

#49 Posted by Elixir95 (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Earthbending is cool....but Water bending is definitely the most practical and what I would choose lol"

Never! Earth is everywhere. Only certain skilled waterbenders can pull water from the air.

#50 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

The most I've seen a firebender make is a whip.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.