Follow

Aang

Character » Aang appears in 63 issues.

Aang, last of the Air Nomads, is the Avatar, a perpetually reincarnated being charged with the spiritual guidance of the world. Aang must master all four elements (Earth, Air, Water and Fire) and defeat the Fire Lord before the arrival of Sozin's comet, or the Fire Nation will dominate the world.

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By symbiote5

for those of you who watch there are new episodes coming in july and what do you think of prince Zuko joing Aang to help fight the firelord.

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iVi33K0
    symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By symbiote5

iVi33K0 says:

"I think its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always go to this site to watch the new episodes
    " />http://www.avatarchapters.org/"

yea my favorite book was 3 chapter 4 where sokka was learning from a master and created his own sword

iVi33K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iVi33K0

Yeah i like how he used the Meteorite as the material for his sword but my favorite episode was "The Puppet Master", I was a little scared of that old lady

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By symbiote5

iVi33K0 says:

"Yeah i like how he used the Meteorite as the material for his sword but my favorite episode was "The Puppet Master", I was a little scared of that old lady"

yea but that was a cool power able to control your opponent like that i dont know why katara didnt like that power it could have come in handy when she went against the fire nation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.