squares's A+X #2 - Black Widow + Rogue; Iron Man + Kitty Pride review

Unsurprising

Exactly what I was expecting. A+X issue 2 brings mediocrity to new heights, with it's pointless plots, poor characterization and, well, being generally uninteresting. Marvel Now! has thus far failed utterly to impress me, and this issue was, unsurprisingly, no exception.

2/5, don't bother.

Other reviews for A+X #2 - Black Widow + Rogue; Iron Man + Kitty Pride

Girls Kissing and Kitty Pryde? What More Could You Want? 0

The Overview: Here we are with another installment of Marvel's fun little team-up book. Off the bat, I must say this is better than the first. My biggest gripe with the first issue was that only one story seemed worthwhile while the other fell flat in comparison. This time around, we get two fun stories as advertised, and this is one winning formula.The Good: As I mentioned earlier, I liked both of the stories in this issue. They are nothing groundbreaking or essential, but they are both fun, li...

Good kissers and a cold 0

Rogue and Black Widow band together to take down a sentinel while Kitty Pryde and Iron Man fight some Brood. Pretty much it for a synopsis, bro.What I Liked:I honestly liked Bachalos' art for the most part in the first story. His backgrounds are nicely detailed and inked, and I thought he did a good job writing and drawing Rogue.After reading both stories, I wanted more of Kitty/Iron Man and Black Widow/Rogue. The two characters played off well with each other and the dialogue between them was g...